Chapter 1

I looked up to the celing and twirled my hair. Ahhhhh... Kayden, he is so hot. I let out a small sigh and turned around to look at him. This class was a bit boring to day so why not take a glance at him. To my surprise he was staring straight back at me. Was this a dream? I turned around and pinched my hand. I looked back and a uncomfortable sensation filled my spine as I met his eyes and a sexy smirk played across his mouth. I felt startled like a deer in headlights as the stare of continued. My mouth wavered as I tried to smile. I got snapped out my trance by Hailey flicking an elastic band at me.

"OW" I shouted as the elastic band made contact with my face. I heard a soft chuckle from behind me as I turned to face Kayden obviously finding my bedazzlement funny. I gave him evil eyes and turned back to talk to Hailey. I picked up a pen and paper:

'Omg I can't believe it'

'What?' she scribbled down quickly.

I picked up a pen and wrote with full speed,  'He smirked at me he did his famous smirk :D'

'ohhh that one.. what'd u do' she wrote back

'I was on the way to a smile then u hit me with a elastic band' I wrote giving her jokey evils and a playful punch.

'Hahah ooops sorry' She wrote smiling and mouthing sorry.

I picked the paper and scrunched it up before Mr Andrews saw it. 'It's fine' I mouthed giving her the thumbs up. I looked at the clock, the lesson was basically over. I started packing my books and stuff. Finally, we were dismissed and  I jumped out of my seat and was out the door in a flash. Me and Hailey were halted by a husky voice shouting, "Yo Hailey, remember party at my house tonight 9. Bring some friends" Before I even turned around I knew who it was. Kayden..... And he just invited us to his party. She didn't even turn back, just gave him the thumbs up. Once we are out of sight I started happy dancing. I came to an abrupt stop as I said, "What am I gonna wear? Wait, I'm meant to show that new kid around, who's meant to be in our class. What's his name again....."

Hailey replied nonchalantly, "Ahhh, it doesn't matter. I'm sure he won't wait for you. Also... you'll see him tomorrow don't sweat it."

I smiled, "But I feel terrible he's new."

Hailey laughed, "Screw new, I swear like no one knows anything about him. He's sounds mysterious. Hmmmm... mysterious could be sexy. OMG Layla you could be making a big mistake."

"Well, I guess I'll have to take a chance. Anywaiys I'll see him on Monday. This is a once in a lifetime babes." I said as I sprinted home to get ready.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I got home at 6pm I couldn't resist going into subway and getting a wrap before I got back. "Mum, I'm  home BTW I'm sleeping over at Hailey's today." I shouted from the stairs.

"Wait, aren't you meant to be showing that new kid around? And do you need anything to eat?" she shouted from the kitchen.

"No, thanks I went to Subway. Going to pack my stuff" I said, avoiding the question while darting up the stairs.

I packed 3 different body con dresses, my black suede platform heels, my gold body bracelet and a few necklaces. I got to her house at about 7. She opened the door looking a bit baffled, "Yo, I'm staying at your house today" I said smiling as I walked in. 

"Yaaay coolios, we can get ready together for your hubby's party." She said pulling me up stairs. I pulled out my 3 dresses and placed them on the floor. An Aztec print body con, A cream lace back body con and a black studded body con. Hailey looked at all of them in turn, she shook her head at the Aztec one,"Too casual" and at the cream one, "Too angelic". She picked up the black studded body con, "And this is the winner. Okay go and put this on while I get changed." I quickly pulled on the dress and walked out of the bathroom.

"You look s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g. Okay all we have to do is your hair, make up, add jewelery and we're done." she said as she picked up her curlers. I gave her a small smile, "It's just a party you know." She grinned back, "But it's HIS party." she replied as she pushed me to her chair.  She turned on her radio after what felt like hours of belting out Carly Rae Jepsen....

"Done!" She shouted in a syrupy voice. She spun the chair around and I looked into the mirror... wait was that even me. My auburn hair was in loose curls and was swept over my left shoulder to reveal a small beauty mark on my shoulder. My purple eyes were decorated with a smokey eye effect and my lips were bright red with lipstick. I heard the nattering of Hailey in my ear 'and this ......and this...AND THIS' and I looked over to see her piling up jewelry for tonight. She picked up a necklace and chandelier earrings with a diamante ring. In all the chaos I hadn't seen what she was wearing. She wore a cut-out back top, a pair of light faded jeans and studded boots with a black bomber jacket. "Okay, let's go!" She shouted as she threw a jeans jacket at me.  "Bye!!" We shouted as we left the house.