Chapter 2

We walked up the street following the music. We were welcomed by an open door and the sound of __________ blasting through the speakers.

"Yo, Hailey, Layla... well my hoes are looking beautiful and really sexy." Owen said, wrapping his arms around me and Hailey.

"And isn't our pimp looking really pimpy." We replied slowly taking his arms away from our waists.

"See you later in my bed." He said winking at me as we walked away to get some drinks.

"Don't you just love Owen, he's so cute." I said gushing over our sweet talking bessie.

"Well you should get with him. Trust me I swear he has a thing for you anyway." Hailey replied while pouring us shots of vodka.

"Nah I got my eyes set on Kayden." I said smiling and downing my shot.

Before we could say anything more, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. "How're you finding the party ladies?" Kayden said, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Good thanks," Hailey replied pouring her another beer and giving me an extra big shot of vodka.

"You?" He said nodding at me with a smirk. I replied with a small nod. His grip tightened as he gestured to the dance floor.

"Sure." I said regaining my speech as he took my hand and led me to the dance floor. Thinking About You by Frank Ocean started playing. Kayden put his hands on my waist and gestured for me to put my arms round his neck.

"You look hot today." He said looking me up and down. I smiled and brushed a piece of my hair away from my face.

"You don't talk much, do you," I looked him in the eyes and let out a little giggle. The chorus played and I heard a repulsive screech from Kayden,

"Are you trying to serenade me because you really can't sing." I said with bursts of laughter.

"Oh so the silent girl does talk." He said smirking at me. He leaned in really close and whispered in my ear, "Well that was mean and you're gonna get in trouble for that."

I smirked as I pushed him away,"So come and get me." I said running off to get another drink. Kayden stood there perplexed and followed me.

"You're not getting away that quickly," he whispered, hugging me tight. I wriggled out of his grasp.

"It's not gonna be that easy." I said tiptoeing to reach his ear. "Who want's to spin the bottle? " I shouted, while holding up some vodka and a few shot glasses.

Me, Kayden and another twelve peope went outside and sat in a circle while I explained the rules. "Okay, basically what happens is you spin the bottle and then if it lands on you, you spin it again and it'll land on someone then it's like seven minutes in heaven. Anndd you can take a shot to if you like." I said feeling a bit tipsy. "Okay I'll spin it first."

"You." I said pointing to a boy I'd never met before, "And me!" I shouted with glee he was hot. He had dark brown curly hair and piercing green eyes and he was 6'3' perfect height. Kayden pointed to the shed, confused by my eagerness.

"I'm.." I put my finger to his lips. And he had really nice lips. I really just wanted to kiss him, well I guess we had 7 minutes for that. We walked to the shed.

"Okay soo what do we do now?" he asked looking a bit confused.

"This" I said crashing my lips to his. My arms were locked around his neck and I was pushed against the wall. We were all over the place knocking things out of place but it didn't matter. His hands rested comfortabley on my butt and were romaing my legs. And it was getting hot in here.