Author's Note

The end of Joy and Tobias' tale has come to an end, and might I say I personally adored the ending, though I have a feeling many won't. This was not just a story of romance, it was one of healing, growth, and most importantly a supportive bond.

That no matter how low one can be in their lives, they can always better themselves. That there is always a chance for things to get better. Nothing will remain bad forever, and there will always be someone who cares about you. Even if things seem bad for a while, remember they won't stay that way. Things will get better, you just have to work at them. It won't be easy, but you will get there. Whether it'd be friends, family, or even a complete stranger, if you ever feel you will never accomplish anything due to personal issues or your past, reach out because I promise there will always be someone who will lend you a hand. There's nothing wrong with needing help or a listening ear.

I am very happy to have decided to finish this story, not only for myself but for my readers.

Tobias and Joy's relationship was a unique one for me to write, a platonic one filled with comfort, friendship, and love, and sometime's that is all a person needs to better themselves.

Keep pushing through life because you never know the opportunities that will open up for you if you pursue your passions. Never let anything hold you back.

And on that note, I hope the story was enjoyable overall. Thank you all for your support through my poor updating schedule (aka that six month hiatus where I was ready to stop writing this story)

Eventually, I will begin Jon's story "Before Blood" a story of Jon becoming a vampire and meeting his other vampire friends such as Tobias and Yami. A prequel to "Blood Bride"

See you all soon and if you have any questions feel free to message me on my social medias!