Then: When The Night Wasn't Down

Kasey's P.O.V

        I was dreaming. Zombies? It's a joke! A TOTAL joke. The funniest joke ever. Or maybe the most stupid one. I felt that I'm just having a nightmare but it wasn't. It felt real. What I was gonna do? What was going on? I was so confused. I didn't know what was going on or what was gonna happen. I didn't know what to do. Nobody was there to help me. It happened in a second. But now I should try to get away from this. Then I can find out. I was reminded of my nightmare You can't get away from this Kasey... This was the sentence that the clown said and Not all clowns make you happy... Nicole said this but for now I should try to run away then find these stupid math connections.

Third Person's P.O.V

        Kasey had a normal life. She had a mother, a father and friends. Everything was normal. She did everything that a human does in her/his lifetime. 

        She had some friends and also enemies. Like Bieber. They were fighting all the time. Practical or not.

        There were different kinds of kids in the school. Snob, jealous, sporty, emo, tomboy, nerd,  humorous and all the kinds you know.

        Kasey's father was a racist and she always tried not to be like him. Bieber always blamed her because of this and the last normal day they had a fight.

        She had some strange nightmares about supernatural creatures called zombies. She didn't believe that but after some new and people's reaction plus people's mysterious statements she got worried.

        But then she felt that it's crazy so she decided to forget about it but in another normal day, some predators attacked her school. They were zombies. Was she dreaming or not?

        This part is about the invasion.