four.

Thanks For Being Honest
Pairing: Mac x Reader
Warnings: nothing but fluff
Summary: Your embarrassed to do something new in front of Mac because you have no idea how to do it and he has to teach you.

Thanks For Being HonestPairing: Mac x ReaderWarnings: nothing but fluffSummary: Your embarrassed to do something new in front of Mac because you have no idea how to do it and he has to teach you

You flicked off the lights of your apartment and ran towards your bedroom as soon as you heard the footsteps. Once the front door clicked open, in a hurried panic you fell to the bottom of your closet and shut the door. Praying as silently as you could in the hopes they wouldn't find you the bedroom door opened and you shoved more into the corner and squeezed your eyes shut. Sadly your prayers had been ignored and the closet door flung open and two arms reached down to grab you and pull you out.

"What in the hell are you doing Y/N?" Jack shook you slightly and you sighed as he continued to hold you up.

"Hiding. From you" you smiled innocently at him and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't understand why you won't come bowling with us. Last night you ignored every single one of my texts about it" you shrugged your shoulders as he let go of you and you sat down on your bed.

"I don't know my shoe size?" your answer was obviously unsure but Jack bent over and grabbed one of your shoes.

"It's a 9. Can we go now?" you shook your head and he groaned. "Why not?"

"I don't know how to bowl" Jack laughed out loud at your next excuse but when he noticed you were serious he stopped.

"I've seen you crane kick criminals into outer space and your afraid to go bowling because you don't know how?" Jack continued to chuckle at the thought.

"It's not just that" you muttered lightly and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then what could it be?" this was where it got messy. Dropping your head to avoid eye contact you spoke.

"I don't want Mac to see I suck at bowling" a large smirk appeared on Jack's face. He was the only one who knew of your crush on the blonde boy. It happened on a mission and you two had gotten trapped in a cellar underground. The outcome didn't look good and you had admitted it as a blind faith but you and Jack made it out and now he knew your biggest secret.

"Oh Macky boy don't care. Now get your shoes on. We're going" you obeyed and followed him out the door. Jack noticed you grumble the whole way there, obviously annoyed you were even going in the first place.

As soon as you entered the bowling alley you spotted the whole team over by two lanes. Jack shuffled you over and you made sure not to step down off the carpet without your bowling shoes. "There you guys are, we were beginning to get worried"

"Yeah I forgot" you lied and Jack glared at you.

"No you didn't, you didn't want to come" the whole team looked at you and Mac stepped forward.

"Why didn't you want to come?" he asked and looking into his baby blue eyes you couldn't tell the truth.

"I was just tired" Jack elbowed you and you immediately rubbed where he hit.