nine.

Dream Come True
Pairing: George Eads x Reader
Warnings: just some fluff
Summary: When out on a day trip in Atlanta Georgia the most unlikeliest of things happens and you happen to run into the George Eads on his way to work and it's more than just a dream come true.

It was a Saturday and a good one at that

It was a Saturday and a good one at that. The sun was shining bright and it wasn't to hot so when you and your daughter decided to take the 40 minute drive to Atlanta to enjoy the day it made perfect sense. Now walking along the streets, visiting shops, you couldn't help your mind from wandering to the thought that MacGyver was filmed somewhere here.

"Your thinking about him again" breaking out of your thoughts you turned to your daughter with a small smile.

"What do you mean?" you asked and she rolled her eyes as she licked her ice cream cone.

"That old guy on that show you like. Doesn't he like live here or something" chuckling lightly you realized you were not very secret about your celebrity crush. Starting to round a corner store you spoke.

"His name is George and yes he does live here somewhere-" finishing off your sentence you rammed into the chest of someone else. Your daughter jumping back from the sight of you colliding with the man.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry" you began once you collected yourself. Without even looking at him you bent down and started collecting the papers that had flown out of his hands. Yet you slowed as you grabbed what must've been the first sheet. In bold letters along the front was MacGyver written by Peter Lenkov.

"It's alright, thanks for the help" looking up you now saw that your suspicion was true. As if you had summoned him with your mind here he was, bent before you, still collecting the pieces of script.

"Holy shit" the man stopped and looked up at you. He noticed your in awe face and couldn't help himself from chuckling.

"Is something wrong?" he smirked as he grabbed the last piece of paper. He stood up and grabbed your wrist as you continued to not speak. Slowly he lifted you to your feet before grabbing the papers out your hands.

"Um, no. No not at all" you finally shook yourself out of the state you were in. He smiled and then glanced at your daughter before looking at you.

"I'm George. I really like your hair" he grabbed a piece of your purple dyed hair and you blushed slightly as he let it go and it swung beside your face.

"Thank you, I like you-. Uh your-your show. Not you. Well I mean I like you but not like that-"

"Thank you" he cut you off with a slight laugh as you began to stumble over your words. Your daughter giggled lightly at your embarrassment and you sent her a quick glare before turning back to George.

"I'm so sorry again. For running into you" he shook his head as he took a slight step to the side.

"It's fine, fine. Don't worry about it. I should've been watching where I was going" he told you and you nodded as he started to walk around you. You couldn't help but let your smile fall as you noticed his rush to leave.

"It's okay" you mumbled and he looked back at you and your daughter before coming up with an idea.

"I'm kinda running late for work but how about you and your daughter stop by at maybe 5. Just go this address and show them this. I'll show you around the set" he reached into his back pocket and handed you a small card with a studio lot address and visitor pass number on it.

"Are you serious?!" your large smile returned and he nodded as he closed your hand around the card.

"And maybe after that we can exchange numbers" your head snapped up to look at him but he kept his smile.

"Uh-uh okay" smiling again he started to walk off giving you and your daughter a quick wave. As soon as he wasn't able to be seen anymore your daughter nudged you in the side.

"He is old" glaring at her slightly you chuckled.  The both of you continued down the street, the smile not leaving your face for a second.