six.

Spin The Bottle
Pairing: Lucas Till x Reader
Warnings: nothing but fluff
Summary: Your feelings for Lucas had always been secret but when you get stuck in a spin the bottle/truth or dare game all is soon to be revealed. Whether you liked it or not.

The club was dark yet you could tell it was lively from the flashing lights and loud music that filled it

The club was dark yet you could tell it was lively from the flashing lights and loud music that filled it. Hours had passed by and the more they did the more the people in the club realized that their time together was ending. Slowly people left, bidding their goodbyes and promising you'd all see each other again in months time. This was only the first wrap party for MacGyver but this was the only one everyone was at since it was in Atlanta.

"What time is it?" you nudged Tristin slightly and she clicked on her phone screen that was absolutely the brightest thing in the whole club.

"2 am, why? If your getting tired we can leave-" you shook your head. You didn't want this to end as much as everyone else. People would assume it was because it was a drastic change to everyday life but in all honesty it would just be a second year you had avoided telling Lucas you were in love with him.

"I'm fine right here" Tristin nodded and turned her attention back to her drink. Nearly everyone was gone except for the cast and Peter (the writer). And you which was all because you had decided to car pool with Tristin.

"Alright ladies, the party has arrived" Justin rushed up holding an empty whiskey bottle in his hand. Lucas and George walked behind him with an annoyed expression.

"What's that?" you asked pointing the the bottle and Justin looked at it before sitting down at the opposite end of you and Tristin's circular table.

"A bottle" he answered innocently and you rose your eyebrows as George and Lucas sat down as well. Lucas of course sitting directly across from you.

"Yeah, what for?" you asked and he just smiled when George placed his drink on the table.

"A game" George answered, annoyance in his voice from being pulled from the dance floor was very apparent. Your eyes widened as you realized what a bottle could be used for in a game.

"No I am not playing spin the bottle-" you started to shake your head but Justin placed a hand on your mouth.

"Chill Y/N it's not that type of spin the bottle. It's truth or dare with a bottle" still giving him an unconvinced look he released your mouth and laid the bottle down.

"Alright so whoever goes first spins the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to ask them truth or dare. Simple" Justin explained and you all nodded. Tristin scooted closer to the table and Lucas set down his drink.

"As long as there is no kissing it's good" you added and Justin rolled his eyes.

"No kissing. I promise" not believing him you just ignored him and watched as George put his hand on the bottle, muttering a 'I'll go first' before spinning it. The bottle span and span until stopping in front of Tristin. A large grin appeared on George's face as he looked up at her.