fifteen.

The Problem
Pairing: Mac x Reader
Warnings: danger, mostly fluff
Summary: a drunk mistake accidentally furthers you and Mac's relationship to a place you never thought it would go. On a mission you both find you weren't as upset about it as it seemed.

The room was dark and you quickly loaded your gun

The room was dark and you quickly loaded your gun. You weren't sure where Jack was. Probably trying to find a way in. You could hear Mac's heavy breathing as he sat next you. Just through the dark you could see the curve of his lips as each breath hastily fell past. Those beautiful full lips.

"Any bright ideas?" you asked. Mac turned to you and it was kind of easy to make out the white of his eye. The two of you had been made in your undercover mission. Now it was a matter of getting out of there with the chips you had been sent to retrieve.

"If that was meant to be a play on words Miss L/N it wasn't very creative" his smirk was more than visible as each of his teeth disappeared from your sight.

"It wasn't, I was just hoping you were gonna make us some sort of homemade flashlight" you told him and slowly your eyes adjusted to see more of the beautiful blonde crouched next to you.

"Well actually I could easily do that but I don't have-"

"Any spare wire or 2 D batteries. Or were you gonna make those too" it was your turn to smirk and from what you could see of his facial expression he could definitely see your smirk.

"You have got to stop doing that" he said after a moment and you turned to him once more.

"Stop doing what?" he leaned in a little closer and it was easy to tell as soon as his breath tangled with yours.

"Saying stuff that makes me want to kiss you" your mind flashed back to the night before. You sat on his couch 5 beers consumed and a little loopy. Somehow you to managed to sit so close and once you both realized it was hard to not close the gap. As soon as he kissed you it was as if you immediately sobered up. Every nerve ending in your body was on fire.

"I don't really see a problem with that" you cheekily said and Mac clearly smiled.

"The problem is-" he leaned even closer and you closed your eyes as the warmth of his tone covered your face. It wasn't until now you realized how much more you wanted him. "if I kissed you I don't think I would be able to stop"

"Who said anything about stopping" with that you opened your eyes just as Mac leaned in more to finally close the space. This is what you wanted. You wanted him and it was so much easier to see than before.

"Well then I guess there is no problem" he said right before your lips met. It was so easy to melt into him once that happened. Clicking the safety on your gun you moved closer to him to somehow kiss him deeper.

Suddenly light filled the room, you quickly broke apart and picking the gun up, pointing at whoever interrupted the make out sesh. "Hey watch it Y/N, didn't mean to startle ya"

"Jack, thank God" you let out a breath. That was when he noticed your red lipstick all over Mac's mouth.

"Practicing CPR I see" you glanced at Mac and saw that you stained him with your undercover makeup. Giggling you tried to wipe some of it off. No luck.

"Looks like there was one more problem" Mac glared and wiped at his with with his suit sleeve. It didn't do much.

"Alright love birds lets flee the nest. The cats are still looking for us" you rolled your eyes at Jack as you both stood. Just before you followed him out the door Mac grabbed your wrist and stopped you.

"So maybe we could find no problem with kissing each other tomorrow night too?" he seemed slightly nervous and it definitely came out as more of a question than statement.

"Sounds good, and maybe the rest of the week as well" Mac smiled largely and quickly kissed you again.

"Would you to hurry up already?" Jack hissed and you giggled and quickly pulled away from Mac to follow him. "Who let me babysit Romeo and Juliet?"