eighteen.

Never Be The Same
Pairing: Mac x Reader
Warnings: dirty stuff mentioned, light swearing, mostly fluff
Summary: Based of Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello. After one romantic night you can't seem to get Mac out of your head and not think about him becomes nearly impossible. I suggest listening to the song while reading.

It's you babe

It's you babe. And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe. And I could try to run, but it would be useless. You're to blame.

"Y/N, hey. Y/N, are you in there?" Riley waved a hand in front of you're face and you snapped out of it. You both had to come in early to finish mission paperwork before the end of the month. Yet you couldn't get last nights events out of your head. They kept replaying over and over again, each one more distracting than the last. Leaving this morning was your biggest regret.

"Uh yeah sorry. Where were we?" you asked but Riley just gave you an are you kidding me look.

"Well your still on the first mission statement. I've made it through 3" looking down at the computer in your lap you gave her a sheepish look. It was hard to think straight when your body still smelled like each movement. You're skin was practically on fire just yearning for more. All judgement was clouded and you weren't sure how much longer you could continue on like this. "You've been stuck in that head of yours all morning. Should I be worried. I mean you didn't even change your clothes"

"I just. Didn't get much sleep" it wasn't a lie. You definitely didn't get enough sleep as you re-did each movement  at least 3 times. You really weren't tired though. Thinking about all the energy made it seem like you had more. Who cares that you didn't fall asleep until 3am last night. You could stay awake forever with this new feeling. Riley was unconvinced and before she could questioning you further the door to the war room swung open.

"Sorry to interrupt your paperwork ladies but we got a new mission" Matty strutted in and both of you stood as she clicked on the large screen. Moments later Jack, Bozer, and then Mac sauntered in the room. Catching Mac's eye line you couldn't help but bite your lip at the brief eye contact. Everything tingled as he walked in and gave you a devious wink.

"Thanks for joining us" Matty sarcastically stated and Mac turned his gaze and stood diagonally in front of you. Riley watched the interaction with a confused look but turned her attention to Matty. Yet all you could focus on is the way Mac's long legs moved his weight from one foot to the other. How slowly his arms moved up to cross in front of his chest. It was so easy to watch each of his back muscles shift under the blue button up. Just as your gaze started to settle on his glorious bottom you were snapped out of it once more.

"Are you with us Y/N?" moving your head out of its distracted tilt you shook it and stared at the woman. She glared as she waited for a response and Mac had turned to you with a smirk as he awaited your response as well.

"I um, sorry. I'm just tired" you closed your eyes and mentally cursed at the same lame excuse you had given Riley. Mac fully turned his body and your gaze immeadiatly watched as his pants shifted along his torso. This was much harder than you thought it would be.