fourteen.

Well Hello There
Pairing: Mac x Reader
Warnings: just some fluff
Summary: You had been friends with Bozer from working at the diner together and he often spoke of his friend Mac which you had never had the chance of meeting especially after he quit. Seeing Bozer wasn't as common now but when it came to leaving town to visit some family you called him up to babysit your dog Beau. As you were dropping him off you happened to bump into Mac in a real inconvenient way.

The drive was short and it was surprising that Bozer had lived this close but you never managed to visit

The drive was short and it was surprising that Bozer had lived this close but you never managed to visit. What was even more surprising though was how big his house was. It made you regret not getting a roommate of your own. Getting out the car you hooked Beau to a leash before getting him out the car. You were only halfway up the walk way when the sound of a drill pierced through the air causing Beau to yank loose from your grip and rush around the building.

"Beau! Come back!" rushing after him you quickly turned the corner only to see the dog tackle a blonde male to the ground. Running even quicker you rushed up to get him back. The man laughed as Beau continually licked his face.

"Well hello there" he greeted the dog and you finally grabbed ahold of his collar and pulled him back.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry" you immediately apologized as he wiped at his face.

"Don't worry about it" the blonde sat up, flashing his blue eyes to you. Your breath immediately hitched at his handsomeness. "At least he likes me"

"I guess you're right" you said as he stood up. He smiled and reached down to pet the dogs head.

"You must be the famous Y/N. Bozer talks about you and Beau all the time" the blonde held out his hand and you finally realized who you were talking too.

"And the famous MacGyver I presume" Mac flashed a smile and you felt your stomach flutter. There was just something about this boy. You both sat in silence for a moment and watched Beau maneuver himself around Mac to look towards the horizon. The leash brushed his leg but he didn't make any notion that it bothered him.

"Sorry about that. Beau is very well trained he just gets a little to excited sometimes" you brushed your hair back and Mac chuckled.

"It's okay. We can always liven this place up a little bit more" you nodded and that's when you noticed the shiny slobber on his right cheek.

"You have a little slobber still" you pulled up your sleeve and started to brush his cheek. It wasn't until you noticed him looking at you, you felt the pull in your stomach. Not even paying attention at the task at hand you locked your eyes with his as well. Little did you know he was thinking about how gorgeous you were and mentally cursing out Bozer for never introducing you before. "All set"

"Thanks" you're hand dropped and you continued to stare.

"Ahhh, is that my big boy Beau! Beau!" the call for the dog instantly startled him. The leash being tugged from your grip, pulling you into Mac, and cutting Mac in the back of the knees. The both of you fell and Mac kept a tight grip on you before the impact of the ground came. "Sorry!"

"Are you okay?" Mac asked after Bozer yelled his apology for startling the dog.

"I'm fine. I think I should be asking you that question" you chuckled and he smiled up at you as you made no effort to move from your new position.

"I'm perfectly fine" he flashed his perfect smile again and it took you a moment to break out of your longing thoughts and stand up. You quickly helped him up and started brushing yourself free of dirt. Your actions came to a slow when he pushed your hair back behind your ears.

"Thanks for dropping him off Y/N. I'll take good care of him. Don't worry" Bozer didn't notice the interaction and disappeared around the corner to get into the house.

"I guess that's my cue to leave. It was nice meeting you" you started to walk away and your stomach felt sick having to leave the handsome male.

"Hey Y/N wait" you turned to see Mac had stepped after you and when your eyes locked on his he continued. "Maybe when you get back we could hang out. No falling or slobber involved"

A large smile graced your lips at his offer and you couldn't deny those blue eyes any day. "I would like that"