Chapter 1: Not love again

Welcome to Cheated Love. ♡ 

-

'Cheated Love.'

-

Chapter 1

Emma Windsor P.O.V

My hands began to shake with nerves, butterflies swarming my stomach. I couldn't wait to see his beautiful face again, his ocean eyes, his plump lips... I knew what I had with Ryder was special, and I wanted him in my life forever. It was weird, though. I wasn't the most popular girl in the school, and Ryder was a reckless boy who wanted me to himself. 

No one understood this concept, but everyone knew that if Ryder saw me talking to another boy, he would have his head shipped to Africa. 

I stared back at Ryder's house, realising I was pondering in my car for at least fifteen minutes. I cursed under my breath, turning the engine off and making my way to the front door. Ryder's mom was working, so I pulled out the key Ryder gave me and unlocked the door.

Ryder's house was filled with expensive artifacts, furniture and one large chandelier. It was honestly breathtaking, but, I wasn't here to spy on his luxury house. A goofy idea played in my head to sneak into Ryder's bedroom and scare him. He always did it to me, so, why couldn't I? 

I tiptoe up the stairs and to his room, biting my lip from all the excitement. I slowly twist his doorknob, jumping through with a goofy smile held on my face. My smile immediately dropped, confusion rising to the surface. 

My best friend, Stacy, was pushing herself onto Ryder. A gasp escaped my lips, tears soaking my red cheeks. Pain soared through my heart as my mind finally registered what was going on. Ryder shoved Stacy off him with a look of disgust, Stacy letting out a yelp as she lost her balance. 

Ryder turned to me, his eyes softening. "Baby, it's not what it looks like-" he starts, and I flip him off. I stumble out of his bedroom, tripping over my own feet down the stairs. Ryder was already in front of me, holding my hands together. 

I thrashed in his hold, trying to free my hands but he was too strong. "Calm down, Emma. Nothing happened, she came onto me. It's not what it looks like, I fucking promise." He says his sharp jaw clenching, letting go of me. 

I pull away from him, "You fucking piece of shit. What did I just see, huh!" I yell, throwing my hands in the air. He stayed quiet, brushing his messy hair back. 

"They were all right, you were just using me," I say, before running out the front door.  I hear him calling out to me, but I quickly got in my car, stumbling over a couple of times before starting the engine and getting as far away as possible from that mess. 

The pain was unbearable, why did it hurt so much? I pulled over at the side of the road before I had an accident, leaning my head against the steering wheel. My sobs escaped, and that was the only thing that could be heard in my car. 

Did Ryder really not love me, and it was just a stupid dare? Am I making up things just so I can have an accuse for him cheating on me?  I wanted to believe him, that Stacy came onto him, but I know what I saw. 

And I never wanted to feel this sort of pain again, ever. So right there and then, I made a promise. To never fall for a stupid cocky player like Ryder,

And to not love again. 

***

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Cheated love! Thank you so much for choosing this novel, and feel free to scroll down to the next chapter.

the characters for 'Cheated Love' are...

Barbara Palvin AS Emma Windsor 

Chace Crawford AS Ryder Jones

Lots of love,

-Sweetie xoxo