Chapter 17: A bit naughty

-

Ryder Jones P.O.V

As soon as I cut Emma out of my life, everything seemed a lot harder. I couldn't stop thinking about her, but that's when I had to realise I was never going to be with her. After a couple of days I stopped thinking about her, didn't even look at her once. 

That's when Bethany came into my life. Sure, she wasn't the perfect one, but she'll do for now. I knew it would piss Emma off. 

I glare at my friend, Jack, the quarterback of our school. He seemed so up tight, and really wanted to piss me off today. 

"Man, shut the fuck up." I say, trying to ignore his stubborn voice. I glance at Emma quickly, and she's talking to Hayley. I try and focus on Bethany, but all she did was play with my hair and try and shove her boobs in my face. 

"Hmm, That Emma girl sure looks tasty." Jack says. My body stiffens as he says Emma's name, and I clench my jaw. Jack notices that I'm getting pissed off, and he smirks. 

"I heard she's a bit dirty, you know? A bit, naughty? I would slap her ass, and those boobs-"

The next thing I knew, Jack was lying on the ground with my fists in his face. He groans, clutching his nose. I smirk, before throwing another punch. That dick should of never talked about my Emma like that. A crowd was forming around us, and I smirked, hearing the cheers. 

There was blood on my hands, mostly on Jack's face. I abruptly stopped once I heard it. The faintest, smallest voice. 

"Ryder! Please.... s-stop." 

I instantly turned around, my eyes widening once I see her. Her eyes looked like she had seen a ghost, her eyes looking at me with pure terror. I gulped, and a silent tear fell down her cheek. She stared at Jack's limp body, then at me. 

What the fuck have I done?

***

Sorry, guys! Short chapter, but thank you so much for 204 reads! I love u guys too much and thank you again!

I CHANGED RYDER JONES CHARACTER!!! FROM Francisco Lachowski TO Chace Crawford!!!!

Here, is the new Ryder Jones! OMG, he's too hot I can't deal. 

-Sweetie x