Chapter 32: You're messing with the wrong bitch

Hey, guys I just wanted to say that I received a few comments on the chapters saying stuff about Emma. Now, she is my character which means I can choose how she feels and what she does. If you don't like that, click off my book. Emma has her own mind, and she can do what she wants. So please, think before you post. And to all of my fav readers, keep enjoying the book! 

Lots of love x

Chapter 31

Emma Windsor P.O.V

three months later...

"Back off!" I yell, running around the house as my giggles erupt. I smile at Ryder, he was shirtless, again, chasing after me. His smirked, flexing his muscles as he crossed his arms.

"Baby, put the doughnut down." He says, watching my every move. I smile, shoving the last doughnut in my mouth as I lick my fingers. His eyes darken, and I scream, heading towards the stairs as he chases after me. 

Before I could reach the first step, large arms wrap around my small torso, tearing me away from the stairs and into a muscular chest. I giggled, wrapping my legs around his waist. I snake my arms over his neck. 

He kisses my lips, "At least I can taste the doughnut on your lips," I smile against his lips, Ryder settling me down to the ground. Everything was going well between our relationship. We still haven't found who shot Ryder, but since it's been three months, we've let it go.

My mother put off the move to my dads, and I've thanked her repeatedly. "Ryder-" A loud bang comes from the front door, and my eyes widen. My breath catches in my throat, staring at Ryder wide-eyed. 

"What was that?" I whisper. Ryder brings his finger to his lips, indicating for me to be quiet. 

"Stay here," Ryder reaches for his gun in his cabinet, reloading it. I gulp, nodding. I prayed for his safety, watching as he peers around the corner. I slowly take a knife out of the draws, my heart racing as I hear footsteps leading to the kitchen. 

I then hear another loud bang, and then glass shattering. 

I scream as a man tackles Ryder, taking him off guard. Before I could jump into action, my eyes widen with shock as I stare at the familiar face. "Miss me?" I glare at Chanel, watching as she dresses in knee-high boots, her blonde hair falling off her shoulders. How could I forget the girl who stabbed me in the leg and locked me in a cage? It was amazing how I remembered her even when I suffered from Amnesia. 

I ignore the grunts coming from Ryder and the man, focusing my attention on Chanel. 

I grip the knife in my hand, "I thought you were dead." I spit, glaring at her. 

She giggles, "I would never die without killing your pathetic ass." She hisses. 

"You're messing with the wrong bitch." 

I lunge at her, and she quickly sidesteps me, kicking me in the shin. I'm quick to my feet, throwing the knife to the side. Although Chanel had more training than me, I did hold up a pretty good fight.

I smirk, taking a fist full of her hair as I drag her into the living room. I throw her to the ground, kicking her in the stomach as she grunts. She catches my foot, throwing me to the wall. I stumble back, my chest rising and falling. 

"You know, Ryder was a good fuck-"

Before she could finish, I throw a punch at her pretty face, taking her by surprise. I throw multiple punches at her face, releasing my anger at her. "Who shot Ryder!" I yell, and she smiles, spitting her blood on me. 

"It was me. He shot me, I shot him." She smirks. I punch her multiple times in the face again, until she spits out more blood, smiling. "They'll come for you, make you pay." Her eyes suddenly close in defeat, watching her in shock as she lays dead, on the carpet. 

I get off her, raking a hand through my hair. The house seemed awfully quiet.  My eyes widen, Ryder. I rush to the kitchen, finding Ryder inspecting the dead body. I gasp, before Ryder pulls me into a hug. 

"Who was he?" I say. 

"He was one of Vince's Men."