Chapter 4: Missed her

-

Chapter 4 

Emma Windsor P.O.V

I sit in my chair, waiting for everyone to come to class. Hopefully, Ryder won't be here. I pick at the table with my nails, my nerves starting to kick in. I actually hate this, hating how he has this s effect on me. I shake off the feeling, sighing in relief when the teacher comes into class and closes the door behind him. 

I felt everyone's eyes on me, and I sigh. It's I'm a shiny new toy, and everyone just stares at you. There's nothing to see here people! I guess everyone knows that the fuckboy Ryder cheated on me and I'm getting all this pity. 

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student. Well, she's a previous student and she's back!" Mr Walker says, and I smile slightly. 

"You're the only teacher I've missed, sir," I say. He smiles, before writing something on the board. Everything was going so smoothly when there was a harsh knock on the door. And there stood Ryder, in all his fuck boy glory, smirking at the girls who stared at awe at him. 

My eyes widen with shock. No! This was not possible. As he chatted with the teacher for a brief minute, his beautiful dark eyes widening with disbelief. I quickly look away before it got too awkward, before I see his figure at the corner of my eye, sit down in his seat a couple of rows behind me. I take a deep breath, trying to ignore how hot he looked.

His hair was a dark brown, messy, but still hot. His menacing blue eyes were just perfect, those kissable plump lips. I'm doing it again. I mentally groan. He was wearing a white fitted shirt, showing off his muscles. I remember when we were together, he was always training. 

I roll my eyes as I watch girls stare at him like a piece of meat, they don't know what a jerk he is. I take a quick glance at Ryder, and he's staring right at me, a smirk on his handsome face. 

As the lesson continues, I feel a light tap on my shoulder. 

I turn around, my face frowning. It was Jonathan Ross. Why was I expecting Ryder? Jonathan was good-looking, but nowhere near as hot as Ryder. Sometimes I think Ryder's a secret model or something for Vogue. 

Jonathan smirks at me, "I see your back in town." 

I nod, "I decided coming back." I shrug. He nods, still smirking at me. Woah big boy, chill yourself there. Why is he being so, 'I'm Mr tough guy.'? 

"Hey, if you're not doing anything this Friday, maybe we can hang out?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck. I take a glance at Ryder, and he's burning holes into the back of Jonathan's head. 

He's jealous. 

I smile to myself, "Sure. Pick me up at seven." 

He nods, smiling as I give him my number and address. I couldn't help but look at Ryder again, and he was staring at me. He smirks, and I roll my eyes. 

This is going to be a long day. 

***

Ryder Jones P.O.V

As soon as I saw her, memories flooded back to me. I didn't realise how much I missed her. She changed a lot. In other words, she became even more hot, if it's possible. Jonathan was hitting on her, and I was ready to beat him to the pulp for even thinking about talking to her. I hated the fact that all the guys in this school would be thinking about Emma, including dirty things. 

It was quite a shock when I saw her. She was still beautiful, but I knew that my feelings for her were still there. If only she was mine again. Her eyes flicker towards me, and I force a smirk, hiding my anger. She rolls her eyes, turning back around. 

Fuck, I really have missed her.