Chapter 12: Love

Omg guys. We just hit 113 reads! I'm actually super happy. Love you guys loads xx

-

Chapter 12 

Emma Windsor P.O.V

My ears were ringing. My eyes widening in horror as Ryder held a gun in his giant hands, watching as the mans limp body falls on the ground. I could of died. I would be dead if Ryder didn't have a... gun. 

Oh. My. God.

I stumble back to the nearest wall, tears falling down on my cheeks. My body was shaking, my heart beating out of my ribcage. Realisation dawned on me. He was a murderer, just a young boy that owned a gun and was apart of a gang. 

This wasn't normal. 

Ryder noticed my actions, and he threw the gun onto the wall, his jaw clenching in anger. I flinched, and he strode towards me. 

"I give up. I may be protecting you, but I'm done trying." He says, and silent tears roll down my cheeks. My heart shattered. As much as I wanted to grab him, kissing those lips, feeling him. I wanted to let him know how much I loved him. But there was no chance. 

Our relationship was gone. 

I sniffle, blinking back the tears. Why does it hurt so much? Why won't the pain go away? I slide down the wall, hiding my head in my knees. The pain was unbearable. I wanted this, so his heart didn't break every minute when I was with him. So he would stop fighting. 

But now, it looked as though I was starting to fight. 

I hear his footsteps leave, and the door hastily shutting behind him. That's when I finally let it all out. Why is there so much pain? So much pain. My heart clenched, my lips quivering. I stumble towards my jacket, running after him. 

We couldn't do this. Not again. I caught him just as he hopped on his motorcycle. 

"Emma-"

I smash my lips on his, and he's puzzled at first, before he kisses me back. Hunger. Passion. Love. He gripped my waist, leading me in the house, not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him, before panting heavily, resting my forehead against his. 

"I love you." I whisper, and he smirks, pecking my lips. 

"I love you, more." He mutters, before gently placing me on the couch. He trails warm kisses on my neck, and I let out a small moan. He looks in my eyes with lust, and I tangle my hands in his silky hair. 

My heart was throbbing with love. I loved him, no denying it. 

"Are you sure you want to?" He asks, and I cup his cheeks in my hands, before pecking his lips. 

"Someones eager." Me mumbles softly against my lips, and I smirk. 

I'm making love, with a guy who's broken my heart. A boy who's in a gang, taking my law of freedom away. A boy who has tattoos, a gun and a bad reputation. Heck, he has a fucking gun! He's a criminal...

But that's love.