Chapter 7: The Game is On

No One's POV

It was now the awaited day, the day of the baseball tournament.

Kaitlyn watched as the E-class boys did their stretching routine, and standing beside her was an old and close friend of hers ~ I say friend, but really they're family.

He had black spiky hair ~ blue at the tips~ and a ponytail at the back ~ also blue at the end. He had narrowed dark blue eyes and he was 190cm tall. He wore a white V-shirt and a brown leather jacket with normal blue jeans.

"So why did you bring me here? I was in the middle of finding the next jewel." he complained crossing his arms and looking at the fedora wearing ravenet.

"I wanted to show you the class I was telling you about." she replied back to him.

"I don't see why, they're just normal humans. Yet you never seem to get bored talking about them" he asked her raising a brow.

She chuckled "well of course! They are the very first class I've ever taught. This is my first time being a teacher and not a student. Plus... they are not as normal as you think." She smiled genuinely.

"It sounds to me like your having fun, so I won't kill any of them."

"Eh!... You were planning to kill my students!? Drago NO! Bad Drago!" She scolded the man now known as Drago.

"It was only a back up plan, if those kids ever caused you trouble."

"You still can't do that! They are my students and they are under my care." she strongly replied.

"And you are under my care, after all, I am your guardian." He told her.

"Yeah, I know, but your also my friend 'and family'" she said that last part in her mind.

(Drago is an OC that I made, I will explain about him in the next chapter)

Kaitlyn gazed back to the field and could see the confidence and ego oozing from the opposing team, then directed her gazed to the baseball disguised Koro-Sensei. She couldn't help but chuckle at the teacher.

As for the students of class E, they sweat dropped.

The two teams met up with each other at the home base. Kaitlyn frowned as she could hear what the teen Kazukata said to Sugino.

When they returned to their respective sides, Kaitlyn noticed Koro-Sensei change into three colours, the ravenet could hear Nagisa deciphering the code.

"he's saying, 'make a killing win'."

The team blinked in surprise before smiling at each other; Yuuma slapped Sugino on the back.

"We definitely have a much larger target, after all." The team grinned. "If we can't win against these guys of their level, we'll never be able to kill Sensei!"

The class huddled up and cheered.

Kaitlyn couldn't help the smile that grew on her face.

"The Game is On."

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...

Kimura Masayoshi/Justice was the first to go up and missed the first pitch, making it a strike.

He looked to Koro who changed into three different colours.

'Roger that' "go hit me!"

He yelled to the pitcher

"Oh somebody's getting cocky! If you don't get this hit your gonna look really lame ya know."

The intercom speaker said making the rest of the school laugh in agreement.