Chapter 9: Teacher and Guardian

Nagisa's POV

It was days after my assassination with Mr Takaoka, and everything has been fairly normal... well... I wish I could say that but, a day or two after my assassination, Kai-Sensei suddenly disappeared...

No one knows where she went, all we know was that she just suddenly acted strange during Homec and left saying she had some business she needed to attend to, and would be gone for a couple of days.

During the time she was gone, we encounter Itona once again, and what was weird was that, I noticed something was off about him. He was still obsessed with killing Koro-Sensei yes, but it was more then that. When he was fighting I noticed that he was holding onto an umbrella the entire time, not letting go of it once.

He even looked as if he was looking for someone, and I'm positive that it was Kai-Sensei he was looking for.

...~...~...~...~...~...~ (Flashback) ~...~...~...~...~...~...

Shiro made a poof of white smoke and in his hand was a blue umbrella.

"Itona said that this belonged to you."

He held the umbrella towards Kai-Sensei but she made no movement to take it.

"I gave that umbrella to Itona-kun, I will only take it back from him." was her strong reply.

...~...~...~...~...~...~ (End of Flashback) ~...~...~...~...~...~...

I remember what Kai-Sensei did back then, and I'm positive that umbrella is that same one.

Oh! There was another thing I should have mentioned. A tall man with black and blue hair came to our classroom, out of nowhere asking ~ more like demanding ~ to know where Kai-Sensei is. When the man appeared we could all feel it, the shear gap between us and him in strength, his aura was terrifying.

After a minute or two of us staying silent, the man just disappeared without a trace, leaving us with questions...

Who was that man? What did he want with Kai-Sensei and lastly... Where is Kai-Sensei?

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

No One's POV

Inside of E-class, the students along with both their English and P.E. Teachers were having lunch together.

Everyone was fine until they heard Irina/Professor B*t*h sigh loudly.

"Aghhhhhh... I miss little Kai-chan! Where could she be!?" The blond woman complained.

"I told you before Irina, no one has any clue on where she is, all she said was she had some business to take care of and will be gone for some time." Kurasuma said to the blond.

"I just wish she could hurry along with it, I miss having her around" she spoke with a sad tone.

"We all miss her professor B*t*h."

"Yeah, but don't worry, this is Kai-Sensei we're talking about"

"Yeah, knowing her she will be fine."