Chapter 12: Okinawa

(Here is the new update my lovely reader~! Enjoy 😊)

No One's POV

The sun was shining and the sky was its usual perfect blue. The ocean wide and vast, the waves and waters were heard along with the groans/whines coming from a sick octopus.

(Wait... what?)

Everything thing was normal and bright.

"Ugh... a boat, why do we have to be on a boat, couldn't we have taken a plane? Ugh... my head feels like a washing machine... ugh"

Koro-sensei complained, sagging on the railings. Face, shading from blue, green to yellow 😨.

"Oh, I can see the island from here, take a look we're almost there!" Hinano exclaimed while also try to decapitated her motion sick teacher.

The students all crowded to the deck looking outward to the island resort they can now see.

Sugino grinned as he saw the island "six whole hour from Tokyo"

"And the perfect setting for assassination..." Maehara also added, the sea breeze brushing everyone's hair and faces.

"I bet Kai-sensei would have loved this view" Toka smiled at the thought.

"you make it seem as if Kai-sensei were dead" Nakamura grinned a the brunette

"Don't sound so depressed, your arts teacher will be joining us later after all, we can spend tomorrow with her" Koro-sensei pitched in, while still draped over the railing.

"Yeah, your right"

...~ (Flashback: To a couple of days before boarding the boat to Okinawa) ~...

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!"

"B...but Kai-Sensei, you can't be serious!"

"Why Kai-sensei?..."

"Your just kidding... right?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm afraid not"

Kaitlyn looked at her students ~ and fellow teachers ~ shocked and sad expressions.

Not so long ago, the class and staff were informed by Kaitlyn, that she won't be able to come with them to Okinawa. It was news they were not prepared for.

"But... you wouldn't be able to witness our assassination"

At this a lot of class-E looked down in sadness.

"Now, what would make you all think I wouldn't be witnessing it?"

At this response the class looked weirdly at her.

"I only said I won't be coming with you to Okinawa... I didn't say I wasn't coming altogether~!"

'What?' The class thought

"I have some business that I need to take care of ~ again ~ So I won't be able to come along with you on your way to Okinawa, but I will be meeting with you all later that day in the evening. Probably after dark." She explained

"So... you will be able to witness our assassination?"

Looking at them, Kaitlyn gave a sincere heartfelt smile.