Chapter 15: Disguises & Surprises

No One's POV

'Yup, I'm definitely going to be strangling somebody'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh. My. Gosh~!"

All eyes were glued to the unbelievable.

"Kai-Sensei! You look amazing!"

Kai-Sensei... their Kai-Sensei... The Kaitlyn Greig... wearing a dress... with her raven black hair... down and out of its braid... in front of her students...

(Check the top of the chapter to find the image of Kai-Sensei)

"I'm loving the disco girl look~!"

"My God, Kai-Sensei, your hair is sooo long~! Its beautiful!"

"I like how it still has some of Kai-sensei's tomboy side, yet still shapes up her charms as a girl. Plus the flower helps give it a delicate touch"

Kaitlyn closed her eyes, took a deep breath, released, opened and looked at herself again, in horror.

'Stay calm, you can do this Kaitlyn. Deep breaths'

She opened her eyes and saw again the catastrophic attached to her body. She looked to her female students awe struck eyes, trying her hardest not to glare too hard that she accidentally uses her Haki on them.

With one more breath, she placed her left fist on her hip and tried not to sound too... unpleasant.

"Why... exactly am I doing this... again?"

Her attempt didn't work, but her tone of voice didn't deteriorate the girls spirits.

"Well, we can't go inside there alone~ Plus Kai-sensei, you're a fellow girl, this should be fine."

Kataoka smiled in a matter of fact manner.

Kaitlyn looked to poor Nagisa, who was also suffering, but more so in embarrassment then Kaitlyn.

The long haired ravenet patted the bluenet boys shoulder in a show of sympathy.

"Wow"

The boys awed, staring at the two.

"I knew Kai-Sensei was a girl and all, but... I always kind of thought of her as one of the guys if anything."

Wordlessly, the others nodded in agreement.

"Nufufufu... Kai-chan~ you look super cute~!"

Koro was pink with a sappy smile, cheeks were red, and had flowers sprouting around him in his plastic bag.

Kaitlyn turned and smiled at the octopus.

"Hmm... after this is over, I wonder what Koro-Takoyaki would taste like~!"

Her smile turned sinister, the everyone shivered. Koro shrieked in horror.

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...

'Poor Nagisa, I wish you the best of luck'

Kaitlyn thought as she and the other girls watched the poor cross-dressed boy walk away with a boy named Yuji.

"Ok, let's make a break for it"

Announced Kataoka, making the other female students and teacher, nod and walk away.