Chapter 14: Infiltration

(Holy Cow! I think this is the longest I've made yet! Hope you all enjoy~! 😁)

No One's POV

As Class-3E exit out of the government cars and stepped out to gaze at the mountain ledge. Ritsu explained the hotel's schematic's of the interior, along with the guards locations, leaving them with the plan to climb to the top of the ledge and into the building.

"Ritsu, did you hack into the hotels computer for this information?"

Kurasuma questioned

"No" Ritsu surprised everyone with her answer "I wasn't the one who hacked the hotels computer, it was Kai-Sensei who did"

At the questioning gazes the class and teachers were showing, she continued.

"Kai-Sensei found out about our problem and contacted me about the classes well being. I then informed her on Koro-Sensei's plan to infiltrate the Hotel and steal the cure. After this, I was sent the Schematics and Security info, along with another message saying she would meet us there in the hotel."

There was a pause, as everyone thought about the chances.

"I'm sorry class, but this is too dangerous." Kurasuma clenched his fists "Nagisa, Kayano, I'm sorry but-"

"What are you guys waiting down there for?!"

Looking up, Kurasuma, Irina and Koro-Sensei saw as the class were already climbing up with skills of monkeys.

"If you were worried about the rock climbing, that much is a piece of cake"

Answered Isogai with his usual enthusiasm

"Its nothing compared to our usual training"

The teachers (mainly Irina) openly gaped at them.

"But we haven't practised fighting an unknown foe, in an unknown hotel, so Mr Kurasuma... It won't be easy, but could you lead our mission?"

"We'll make that jerk pay for messin' with us!" Terasaka exclaimed

"As you can see, they're no ordinary students." Kurasuma gazed at Koro "You have fifteen-member special forces unit at your command."

"Fifteen?"

"Don't forget about me!" Ritsu answered Irina's question.

"Now, we don't have much time and Kai-chan is going to be waiting for us in the hotel and we can't have her waiting all night." Koro-Sensei finished, leaving Kurasuma to consider, but not much time was needed before he finally took command.

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...

Thug, Thug, Thug~!

"They're more security here then I thought"

The fedora ravenet, looked down at the security guards with satisfied nod, once sure they were knocked out.

'Good job me'

Now Kaitlyn dragged the fallen men and stuffed them into a nearby closet, and to be on the safe side, she locked the door and ensure it couldn't be opened by any staff in the hotel. Dusting her hands on a job well done, she continued her way to the route the class is taking.

On her way she crossed some more guards, but they didn't disturb her.

'Perfect, I'm in the area where the rich kids hang out, they won't think of me as anything else then that. Everyone will find it much easier getting to the top this way.'