Chapter 8: The Class Dad

No One's POV

The Class watched as Kurasuma walled away until he came face to face with a big (fat) man.

"Another new teacher?"

The big man walked pass Kurasuma and faced the E students.

"Yo! My name is Akira Takaoka, I'm here to give you P.E. Teacher a hand, pleased to meet ya gang, so what do you say ready to have some fun!"

He closed his eyes and grinned at them all.

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...

"Whow! Is that..."

"It's cake!..."

Laid before the students of class E was a variety of cakes and sweets. Each of them stared at it with sparkles in their eyes (well mainly Kayono).

"Um, these look kind of pricey sir, are you sure?" Isogai asked in concern and dumbfounded.

"Yeah! Chow down kiddos, I didn't break the bank so we can stare at these baby's all day."

"You really know your way around branding sweets don't ya, nice."

"Trust me when it comes to the good stuff... it's love."

He did a cute face and sticked his tongue out.

"So your going to take over P.E. To help mr Kurasuma get caught up?" Nagisa asked the large man from behind.

"Yup! Those are my marching orders from the guys at H.Q. poor guy needs sometime to himself..."

Then on the other side of Takaoka, Koro's face was pink, dwelling over the beautiful/delicious looking cakes, especially the one that was in Nakamura's hands.

"Ah, this fellow must be Koro-Sensei, please help yourself, heh don't want to die on an empty stomach, hahaha" he laughed.

"You know sir for being colleagues, You and Mr. Kurasuma are like night and day"

"He's nice to us and all, but your like the neighbourhood dad."

He laughed then grinned.

"Ha, dad I like the sound of that, life is too short not to spend it with people you think of as family, am I right gang!"

The class warmed up to the man fast because of his friendly and father like personality and smiled and laughed along with him.

...~...~...~...~...~...~ (Time Skip: The Next Day) ~...~...~...~...~...~...

"Alright everybody here, now, things are going to be tougher then usual, but stick it out like the champs I know you are and we're talking mores sweets."

"For us, or are you really just saving them for yourself?" Nakamura said playfully.

"Nope, do want to ruin this girlish figure."

He patted his round stomach while the class laughed at his playful humour.

...~...~...~...~...~ (With Kurasuma in the Teachers Lounge) ~...~...~...~...~...

Kurasuma was on his laptop doing his work and some info reading about Takaoka, while Irina stood near him listening to the class on the court.

She could tell the new guy was fishy.

With her arms crossed she faced Kurasuma.

"How are you okay with this idiot, it obvious he's a phoney, even Kai-chan and Karma can tell and they're not even here today."