Chapter 13: Problem

No One's POV

Outside of the hotel which class 3-E where staying at, on the porch ~ showing them the view of the beach and sea during the night ~ they seated themselves on the round-tables spread out on the porch, some of them with drinks in front of them, placed on the table. While some seemed content, others where hunched over, leaning over their arms or simply placing their tired heads down.

Maehara sighed, cheeks flushed red and sweat apparent on his face "I feel so tired"

"I vote we head up to our rooms and crash" Mimura suggested, raising his hand from his arms.

"Your just gonna call it a night? We got a motivational prep-text from the arts-teach, what more could you want? This is still a vacation, we should enjoy it to the fullest" Terasaka pitched in

"Truth man~! I'm gonna spend all day checking out hot babes. Just give me a few hours in the sack and ladies here I come!" Okajima being... Okajima

As a certain chant was sung from Okajima, a bluenette noticed the shift of mode in the atmosphere.

'I know we were all tired but... this doesn't feel right'

It wasn't until Nakamura collapsed and Okajima's nose bleed, did others follow.

Kurasuma entered to see nearly half of the class has collapsed and taken ill. After finding out the nearest doctor was on the mainland sweat gathered on his brow and his phone rang.

"Hey teacher man, I'd say your students are in a bad condition right about now~"

"And who is this?"

"Take it easy my friend, there's no need for you to know my name. Just know that your load of snot nose punks aren't the only ones with their eyes on the target."

"Your telling me your the one responsible for making them sick?"

"*chuckle* your good, but they're a hell of a lot more then sick. It's a lab made artificially produced virus, not infectious, but in a weeks time... well, let's just say your gonna be having a smaller class for the next semester~"

The 'unknown' caller chuckled to himself and Kurasuma clenched his teeth.

"But don't worry, the only known antidote, which is also lab made, is in my sole possession. Trouble is, I'm lazy and if you want it your gonna have to come here and get it yourselves. There's a hotel at the top of this islands highest peek. Bring me your precious cargo and we'll chat.

Top floor, within the hour, no tricks. And because your the type of man I don't want to tangle with. Send two students. The shortest boy and shortest girl, out of whoever's still standing of course. But since I'm feeling a bit generous, also send in that short ravenet teacher of yours.

Can't have young brats wander off the trail right?"

Sweat sled down Kurasuma's brow as he gripped onto the phone harder.

"I have to congratulate you all, if it wasn't for you guys, this job couldn't have been any easier for us~! *laughs* Lady Luck is surely smiling down"

The unknown caller soon hanged up and Kurasuma slammed Koro-sensei to the table in his angered state.

...~...~...~...~...~...~(In the hotel at the mountain top) ~...~...~...~...~...~...

Inside one of the hotels many rooms, was a glass case that use to hold a giant ruby. The room was the definition of Chaos. Their were men spread out through the large room, all of them either dressed in an uncomfortable/embarrassing outfit or hanged from the ceiling or was stuck in some colourful goo with some added glitter ✨.