Chapter 13

(Annabelle's POV)

I followed Newt back to the med-jacks hut, where he told me he forgot something in there.

He grabbed a little paper with numbers on it beside the bed i slept in earlier today.

"What's that?" I asked him and pointed at the paper.

"I think it's a code." He answered an looked at me.

"What is it for?" I asked him with curiosity.

"I think this will get us out of here." He told me and vibrated the paper a little.

I took the paper out of his hands and looked at it. 71526483.

"Who did you get the code from?" I asked him.

"From you." He said and pointed at me. I just looked confused at him.

"You were sleep talking and kept saying those numbers." He told me.

I looked towards the floor.

"I heard what you told Thomas outside the changing room.. What is wrong with me?" I asked him and i think we both noticed that my voice was shaking. He walked closer towards me and lifted up my head with his forefinger, so i looked him in the eyes.

"Nothings wrong with you." He told me. I knew he wasn't telling me the truth based on what i heard earlier.

"Don't lie to me!" I felt a sudden pain in my left arm, where i had an injury. My right hand went up to my arm and covered it.

(Newt's POV)

I saw the pain in Anna's face and grabbed her left arm carefully. Her veins was turning black again. I removed her hand and saw that her injury was getting bad again. I grabbed her right hand and dragged her with me. We ran towards the Homestead and i knew that Anna was fighting against the pain. When we got into the Homestead i let go of her hand and found the box with syringes in. I picked one up with the Bliss and limped over to Anna.

"This is gonna hurt." I said and injected her.

She screamed and i grabbed her before she fell to the ground. I lifted her up and walked up the stairs and into one of the rooms with a bed in it. I laid her to rest on the bed and covered her with a blanket. I didn't want to leave her and i wanted to be there when she woke up again, hopefully feeling better. I sat down on the soft chair and went to dreamland.