Chapter 3: What A Fucking Day

(A/N:
First of all, I wanna thank all of y'all that's reading. I actually put a lot of work into this book and the fact that y'all like is making me cry tears of joy. Like frl, I'm crying right now.

ANYWAYYYY! Enjoy this chapter, I think y'all gone love it.
-Mya the Unicorn 🦄)

Lucas Coly

"Lucas! It's 6:30, wake up and get dressed!" I woke up to my step mom, Kristina, yelling from her room.

"Ian' goin' today!" I yelled back turning over in my bed, trying to go back to sleep.

"Oh, yes the hell you is! Don't make my big, pregnant ass come in there!"

I imagined her pregnant ass struggling to get out of the bed and laughed before I eventually got up to get ready for school.

Since it didn't take me long to handle everything I needed to, I had 10 more minutes to chill before I left to go to school.

I sat down on the couch and heard Regina, my lil sister, coming down the stairs, talking on the phone I'm guessing.

"Yeah girl, he's grown up since the last time you've seen him

"Yeah girl, he's grown up since the last time you've seen him. Got all the lil hoes in that school,"

I scoffed and playfully rolled my eyes at her as she walked past me into the kitchen.

I sat back and watched tv until it was time to go.

"He's right here, you wanna talk to him?" I heard her from behind me

"He's right here, you wanna talk to him?" I heard her from behind me. I turned around quick and shook my head but ended up getting the phone anyway.

I straight faced her and spoke to whoever it was on the phone.

"Hello? Who dis' is?"