Chapter 15: Chaos (Preview)

Omniscient

Lucas was currently reading the results for the paternity test and was shocked.

He thought he'd wrapped up when he had sex with Diamond but obviously he didn't.

It was unbelievable that he had a daughter on the way and it was still shocking the hell out of him because he never thought he would be father. Well, that's what he thought.

Diamond bribed the nurse into making sure the test came back positive. Lucas didn't know but Diamond sure was happy as hell.

He sighed and laid back on the couch lighting his 3rd blunt, trying to forget what he just read on the paper.

He wanted to call Dee to see what she was up to but he knew she probably wouldn't answer. He'd tried earlier this week and she cussed him out, using curses words from A to Z.

He smirked at the fact she was so mad and he wanted to call and mess with her some more so he decided to call her.

He was taken back when a male voice answered the phone and he instantly recognized who it was.

"Where is she?" Soon afterwards he heard her screaming. It was a horrifying scream, like something was hurting her and it made Lucas jump up.

Leonardo chuckled. "She's fine son, we were just having some fun," he insisted.

"You better not hurt her or I swear-"

"You swear what? You'll try to kill me again?" He laughed at me.

"Lucas please, come save me-" Dee was cut off by a slap to the face from Leonardo and started to cry.

"She's safe with me," Leonardo insisted again before he hung up.

Lucas knew what he had to do in order to get Dee back and he was going to do everything in his power to make sure she made it back safely.

To be continued...