Chapter 17: Oopsie, Daisy

(SURPRISEEEEE! 😘 I was so shocked when I came back to Wattpad and seen all the love being shown. I love you all and I know you've been waiting for this, y'all deserve it.

Enjoy the chapter loves!)

Omniscient

"You're making a big deal out of nothing! This isn't even the bad part about everything, Mom! Dee is still out there and she's not dead, I know she isn't. Just please, let me go back to Atlanta," Tajiah begged Tammy, her mother.

They were sitting at the kitchen table eating, while discussing Dee's situation. Tajiah was trying to convince her mother that they needed to go to Atlanta to find Dee because she knew she wasn't dead, but Tammy wasn't having it.

"Tajiah, drop it," she warned her daughter with threatening eyes. Tajiah rolled her eyes at the attempt her mother made to scare her.

Defiance was something Tajiah never really got over since she was spoiled to death. Her mother was always away at work, along with her father which left her basically raising herself.

She knew how to act when she needed to in order to get what she wanted but if she didn't get her way, she acted out and was disrespectful. Right now, she was fixing to start and since her father wasn't home at the moment she was fixing to throw a tantrum.

"You really buggin' Mom," Tajiah said before throwing her fork and knife down on the table and getting up to go upstairs.

"You go up those stairs and you're cut off, no allowance, phone, or anything else," Tammy warned again. Tajiah scoffed before grabbing her phone from her back pocket.

She then walked around the table to where her mother was and dropped her phone in Tammy's glass of water, smiling at her in victory before walking away. Tammy slammed her fork down on the plate and sighed in defeat.

Her phone started to ring and she picked it up realizing it was her husband.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Did you tell her?" Tyler Sr. said referring to the divorce they were filing for. Tammy sighed and shook her head as if he could see her.

"I didn't get the chance to, she wouldn't let me talk. Her mind is so wrapped around the thought of going back to Atlanta to find Dee and she's throwing a tantrum. Ty, I honestly don't know what to do with my kids anymore," Tammy expressed. Tyler sighed and shook his head as if she could see him.

"You know I would help if I were there, just please let me handle this and I'll come home and we can tell them together, that sound okay?" Tyler said into the phone trying to hold in a groan from oral he was currently receiving.

"Yeah, be careful," Tammy said but Tyler didn't hear her. He was too busy paying attention to the girl who was currently giving him head.

The girl looked up at him and smirked, making Tyler smile down at her before hanging up the phone not even caring to respond to Tammy.

A couple minutes later he released all over her face and told her to get out while he handled business with this new connect he had that wanted to do business.

If it wasn't already obvious, he was a kingpin. The kingpin of California to be exact, he just trusted too many people which was going to be his downfall. His security was teaming up together to take him out right this second and he was oblivious to it all.

Tammy and the kids couldn't know about his side hustle. They also couldn't know about the baby he had on the way with an underaged girl on the south side.