Chapter 7: Missing You

(A/N:
I had a small case of writer's block writing this so the chapter is really shorter than they others but I hope you all enjoy. 😁
Don't forget to comment and like. Love y'all ❤️
#TeamUnicorn🦄
-Mya The Unicorn🦄🦄🦄)

Omniscient

"Everybody's dead, look for Lena," Lucas demanded. Dillyn started to search upstairs while the others looked in every room on the first level.

Once they'd found Lena's location, they immediately pulled up, shooting everything in sight.

Whoever kidnapped her had been keeping her in a warehouse downtown, torturing her. Allat Lucas wasn't going for.

Best believe that Lucas was mad as hell when he found out and was killing every nigga that hurt Lena. When they busted into the warehouse, he did exactly that.

Lucas decided to go downstairs to look in the basement, but stopped when he heard a male's voice and then Lena screaming out in agony.

He ran down the stairs shooting the man a few times making sure he was dead. He pinched himself again to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, and shot him again once he was standing over him.

Lena was chained to a chair watching everything happen and since she had duck tape over her mouth she couldn't really tell Lucas the pain she was feeling or that it was even her. Any other person would've mistaken her for somebody else.

They did disgusting things to her that made her traumatized since things like that have happened before. This made her look like a different person, she didn't even feel the same.

She had blood stains all over her clothes especially towards the lower region. There were stab wounds all over her stomach and chest, cigarette ashes on her cheek from where they put out their cigarettes on her cheeks, and etc.

She wasn't worried about herself, she was worried about her child that she knew wasn't in a good state right now. All she wanted was for her child to be okay but with the abdominal she was feeling at the moment, she knew things weren't looking up for her or her unborn.

She just wanted her brother to get her out of here as soon as possible.

Once Lucas unchained her, he quickly caught her before she hit the ground and held her in his arms. He took the duck tape from over her mouth. She reached up and put her hand on the side of his face.

He noticed there was a knife in her side from where the man had just stabbed her. He examined her and every bit of heart he had left shattered.

"This some lifetime movie type shit," She managed to say as she choked on blood trying to laugh a little. Lucas smirked at her as tears fell from his eyes.

"I have to get it out Lena, I can't leave it there," Lucas said to Lena referring the knife. She nodded while focusing her eyes on Lucas'.

He slowly pulled the knife out, making the pain worse than what it was for Lena. She screamed out in pain and looked at him.

Lucas then started to put pressure on her wound while holding her body in his arms. She screamed out again and hugged Lucas' body closer to her.