Silkwings

Here we go. First I'm gonna start with a little snippet of the Pantalan Dragon Guide. I know it's cut off, but it's the best I could do so hush, hush.

      Names: Their names are all based on butterflies and moths, as are their appearances

      Names:
Their names are all based on butterflies and moths, as are their appearances.

      Coloration:
Anything bright. Yellow, olive green, blue, crimson, amber, orange, etc. No dark colors like black, gray, or dark brown. Their scales are sort of iridescent like Nightwings. They kind of shimmer.

      Wings:
Their wings are round, like butterflies. In stark contrast to the bat-like wings of Pyrrhian dragon tribes. They have four wings. The first set is placed normally, but the second set is smaller, located just behind the first, around the armpit area. They're also partially or entirely transparent.

      Other Info:
Before age six, Silkwings have no wings. At age six, they spin themselves a cocoon and from that point on have wings and can shoot silk from their wrists. There is a special condition of this called 'Flamesilk', which is much like Skywings' Firescales. In this condition, they can shoot solid fire from their wrists. Don't ask me how that works, cause I have no idea.

      Known Characters With Firesilk:
* Luna
* Admiral
* Blue (possibly)

      Living Characters:
* Blue
* Luna
* Admiral
* Burnet
* Silverspot
* Io
* Swordtail
* Tussock

      Blue:
Blue is our POV in book 11. He lives in  Cicada Hive.  We don't know much about him as of yet, but we do know that he doesn't trust the Hivewings, and believes that Leafwings still exist. (I'll do Leafwings next so you guys catch the drift with them.)
      Luna:
Luna is the dragon in Jerboa's hut in Darkness of Dragons! She's part of the main plot, and is Blue's sister. She's supposed to be really smart, and she questions Queen Wasp's reasons for spreading propaganda surrounding the danger of Leafwings. She believes that the Leafwings are totally extinct.

      Sunstreak:
This is the Silkwing Clearsight got married to! He and she had four dragonets. He was mostly gold colored, with some purple scales, too. He is presumably dead, seeing as Clearsight married him 2,000 years prior to current events.

      Silverspot and Burnet:
We get our first lesbian couple, guys! These two are the mothers of Blue and Luna. Their dragonets' father is Admiral.