So get this

*Sam doing his research* 

"Huh," he says.

*Flips computer to face Dean*

"So get this, Pantala is a genus of dragonfly. This particular genus has only two members, which would explain why only two of the new tribes are insect-like," he says in his Sammy's Research Voice.

"That's fan-friggin-tastic. Now what the heck does Pyhrria mean?" asks Dean in his I Hate Research Voice. He leans forward to take a closer look at the screen as he unwraps his cheeseburger.

"Apparently, It has something to do with the term 'pyrrhic victory', which is a victory that is so devastating to the victor that the entire war might as well be called a draw," Sam answered, swiveling his chair around to face Dean. "Great, so how does this have to do with anything?" replied Dean as he took a big bite of his cheeseburger.

"Well, think about it. The War of Sandwing Succession was devastating to every tribe involved, and it was entirely pointless for each of them except the Sandwings in the end."

"Nice to know. Thanks, Sammy, you're so helpful. Let's get back to the friggin case already. These aren't our problems."

"Fine. Stick in the mud."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wings of Fire News, as hosted by Sam and Dean Winchester. ;) 

I was doing research on the names of the continents and I SAID IT. I ACTUALLY TURNED TO MY SISTER AND SAID, "So get this," and my brain automatically went to Sam. So naturally, I had to give them a starring role in my research. 

TO ALL THE SUPERNATURAL FANS HERE,  do you think I got them right? Like their personalities and tendencies? Cause I'm thinking of doing a fanfic of some sort.