Hivewings

Hivewings are looking like main antagonists as of now, except for one named Cricket, who is Blue's friend. Here's your Pantalan Dragon Guide.

      Names: Hivewing names are based on insects, and their appearances are based on Wasps

      Names:
Hivewing names are based on insects, and their appearances are based on Wasps.

      Coloration:
Hivewings can be yellow, orange, or red, but they always have black scales as well, a trait that they say is directly inherited from Clearsight. This is impossible, since she never mated with a Hivewing.

      Wings:
They have four wings. The first set is placed normally, but the second set is smaller, located just behind the first, around the armpit area. Their wings are more thin and angular, like a wasp's. They're also entirely see-through.

      Other Info:
They can have any manner of paralyzing toxin or acid in their fangs, claws, barbs on their wrists, or barbs on their tails. They control most of Pantala, seeing as they were the victors of the great Tree War. Every tree within their territory has been destroyed due to the 'danger of Leafwings'. Queen Wasp constantly spreads propaganda about Leafwings and the consequences of disobeying her.

      Living Characters:
* Queen Wasp
* Cricket
* Hawker
* Chafer
* Grasshopper
* Lady Cicada
* Lady Scarab
* Katydid
* Bombardier
* Weevil

      Queen Wasp
Queen Wasp hates Leafwings. Her sisters are Lady Cicada and Lady Scarab. It's uncertain if throne swapping in Pantala occurs with the same type of bloodshed as in Pyrrhia, so she might have a pretty good relationship with her sisters.

      Cricket
Cricket is a main character and good friend of Blue. He aids throughout the book. We don't know much about his character.

      Katydid
Cricket's sister. Also a loyal, brainwashed soldier to Queen Wasp.