A Look at the upcoming 'The Hive Queen'

Gosh FRIGGIN HECK! Let's take a moment to scream about how the books always come out the day AFTER Christmas! Aaaaaaaah!

      Now let's look at the happiness. The prologue is in Moon's POV, and the epilogue is in Tsunami and Luna's???? What happened there?????! I got access to the synopsis on the back of the book:

      "Growing up in the hives, Cricket has always had a million questions. Why are trees forbidden, even in art? Why do her parents seem to hate her? And the biggest, most dangerous and secret question of all: why is Cricket immune to Queen Wasp's powers? Whenever the queen takes control of all the HiveWings, speaking through their mouths and seeing through their eyes, Cricket has to hide, terrified of being discovered.

      Now she's hiding again, wanted for stealing the Book of Clearsight along with her new SilkWing friends, Blue and Swordtail, and the fierce LeafWing, Sundew. The fugitives need answers, and fast, in order to prevent a LeafWing attack. But Cricket has more questions than ever. How can she stay hidden and discover the queen's deadliest secret? And if she does succeed - can a powerless dragonet really do anything to topple a regime and stop a war?"

Oooh, also...

      I got a special look at the new book! ALL OF CHAPTER ONE! BOOOYAH!

      "Those were the big mysteries of two-year-old Cricket's life. She had no idea that there was an even bigger one hiding beneath the surface of her entire tribe, or that she might be they key to solving it."

      Without further adieu, I will share with all of you the link! Yaaaaas! Happy reading and PLEASE FANGIRL OR FANBOY WITH ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT IS LIT.

https://www.hypable.com/hive-queen-wings-of-fire-cover-chapter-1/

      Aaaaaand the last sentence we get until December 26th:

"Someone else was in the caves."

      GOSH FRIGGIN HECK I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE!!! AAAAAAH! THREE MOONS!