Collab Theory; Origins

As a follow up to one of my previous chapters, I'm gonna toss up into the air a theory that me and MarineDino_FR3AK came up with about the planet that WoF takes place on. First of all, it can't be earth because HELLO DRAGON SHAPED CONTINENTS!

      First of all, dragon history dates back about four thousand years. Before that, 'The Scorching' happens, but it's never really clear on what the scorching is. Me and Delta figured it out. First, humans came to the planet. They built stuff, killed stuff, and used dragons as work animals because of their size and stregnth. The ancient humans built a civilization, with palaces and connections to one another. They built the palaces plantation style, with everything big enough for a dragon to access. They needed stronger dragons for stuff, so they did experimental testing. The experimental testing resulted in the tribe variations and them all becoming self aware and extremely intelligent. The dragons waged a full blown uprising and destroyed all of the humans' communications and ways to get off world.

      Due to all of this happening four thousand years ago, neither side remembers their heritage, and both sides have adapted to their different environments.

      What do you guys think? Is it close? Or maybe it's just an AU... But that would be far less interesting and speculative.  😈