Writing Stuff

I know that this doesn't really go with the theme of this book,, but I wanted to reach all the peeps who read my stuff, and this is as good a way as any. 

I'm officially taking down Below the Canopy. I worked on a 12+ hour edit/update and glitchpad destroyed it. Not to mention that before that, I haven't updated it in MONTHS. I have no inspiration to do it anymore! The characters are very base and not complex at all. They don't behave like actual people (or dragons) would behave and at this point it's just a really cringy thing that I started a long time ago but never finished.  For anyone who doesn't know what that series even is, it's trash, so don't worry about it. Sorry to anyone who read it and actually liked it, but I hate it so,, :p

SO that brings me to what I'm going to write instead. My ideas are as follows, but I guess you can suggest something. However, if I turn down your suggestion, don't get all butt-hurt about it, please.

Two characters from Below the Canopy I really like and I think I could do something with, Summit and Hydrangea, would be really fun for a story because it would explore the life of a Skywing raised with Rainwings and vice versa.

I've thought a bunch as well about writing a story abt a Leafwing in Belladona's army. It would be about the struggles she faces under (let's be honest) a leader who doesn't let her think for herself.

I've mentioned this one in my comic book; a story about a bunch of hybrids forced into a secret menagerie-type prison of Burn's. It would specifically follow a mute Skywing/Icewing named Snowfall. This one would be abt the struggles she faces as both a mute and a very off-color Icewing :)

And last (but not least) I could write one abt a Sandwing assassin named Sidewinder. After Thorn becomes queen, the Scorpion Den gets cleaned up, but the cleanup looked completely past an innocent-looking albino...

Ok so comment below which you would like me to write! I'd be just as happy writing one as another, so don't worry abt my preference! Just to be clear this would be, like,, a full-length story.