On the Subject of Hivewings

Okay, so this theory isn't mine, it's just a random post I found, and I think it has some very valid points, so I'm going to be sharing it with you.

      Bombshell: Hivewings aren't their own tribe.

       In the prologue of 11, it never mentions Hivewings! I know what you're thinking; "BUT CLEARSIGHT MARRIED A HIVEWING".

      Not exactly. It shows that she most likely married Sunstreak, since she talks about their future and raising their Dragonets right. While it describes him, it says, "His scales were iridescent gold layered over metallic rose and blue..."

      Where have you heard of ANY Hivewing being rose or blue?? Also from the prologue, it says, "About a quarter of them were from the other tribe, the one she didn't have a name for yet."

      Clearsight talks about them as though there are only two tribes. In thr Book of Clearsight (if you pay close attention) it says, "...It will make life better for both tribes."

      Both always refers to two, right?

      Second Bombshell: Hivewings are just evolved Silkwings.

      Don't believe me? Take a look.

Notice:*facial patterns*horn shape*wing patterns*scale layout*neck and back spines

Notice:
*facial patterns
*horn shape
*wing patterns
*scale layout
*neck and back spines

      Now look at Silkwings.

      Starting to notice similarities? Good

      Starting to notice similarities? Good. Remember that Hivewings are variations of yellow, orange, and red, while Sunstreak had gold and rose. Now for the undeniable evidence: on page 83 of book 11, Cricket makes the comment to Blue, "I found some old biology books that said Hivewings used to have antennae, too." Then the teacher took the books out of the library. 😏

      Looking at leading, though, they have nearly nothing in common. It's not just Pantalan tribes, though, that may have something to do with this. Take Rainwing, for example. Silkwings very well could have a hidden trait like theirs. Or Red Mudwing Eggs, where the Dragonets has to be exposed to mud before the fireproof scales thing works. We can't confirm or not confirm anything, but the Hivewing powers could stem from a hidden Silkwings ability. They also could be genetic mutations formed by the mix of Clearsight and Sunstreak's gene pool. Still, there was no way for her to predict what would happen. She may have seen her and Sunstreak's offspring branching off a bit or something, but nobody, not even Clearsight, could've seen 1,000 years into the future.

      It says in the third prophecy, "A secret hides within their eggs, A secret hides within their book. A secret buried far below..."

      So open your hearts, your minds, your wings, to this theory. I think it's spot on, do you? Again, this was not my idea, I just saw it in a post and had to tell you guys. YOOT!!