OC Bio(New)

A/N: Heya Prime here as the title of this part says this is the bio of the main OC of this story. PS: I don't own any pictures. PPS: This Character is OP

Name: Joe Phoenix (Not related to the Phenex clan)
Age: 17
Looks:

Relatives:Mother: Tiamat Phoenix (one of the five dragon kings or in this case queen)Father: Zeus

Relatives:
Mother: Tiamat Phoenix (one of the five dragon kings or in this case queen)
Father: Zeus

Powers: Joe is the son of Zeus and Tiamat a phoenix dragon that is the reason he has control over fire,lightning, light and holy essences and use them to attack (His power is basically Dragon Slayer magic from Fairy Tail)
He can also combine them for stronger attacks.
Eat his elements to replenish energy, immortality, hyper regeneration(stronger than Asia's twilight healing), dragon senses, no motion sickness, and a lot more.

Elements/Modes(might add more in the future):
Phoenix dragon(fire)
Lightning dragon
Godly dragon(light, holy elements)
Lightning phoenix dragon(lightning, fire)
Phoenix dragon god(holy white flames)
Lightning dragon god(holy white lightning)

Dragon form:

Backstory:After Joe's birth he and his parents lived peacefully for a few months until Zeus decided Joe should be raised on Olympus but since Tiamat wasn't a god she wouldn't be able to accompany him and was against it

Backstory:
After Joe's birth he and his parents lived peacefully for a few months until Zeus decided Joe should be raised on Olympus but since Tiamat wasn't a god she wouldn't be able to accompany him and was against it. eus told her that if she wanted or not Joe would be raised on Olympus even if he had to take him by force. Soon after a fight broke out between a mother wanting to keep her child and a god wanting his son to be raised among his own kind. Tiamat knew she couldn't defeat Zeus even with her immortality, so she decided to make a sacrifice. She erased the boy's memories and then proceeded to put a seal on his power in order for him to live a normal life. She left Joe at an orphanage and went into hiding knowing the gods of Olympus would be after her. Years later the seal broke and Joe's powers were unleashed but he remained in control of them.(I'm gonna leave it at that for now)

Personality: Kind and protective towards his friends and loved ones. He loves to fight and is confident but knows his limits

Likes: His friends and loved ones, and his best friend.

Dislikes: Those who threaten and go against his friends and loved ones, perverts.

A/N: Well now since the bio is done with I'm going to start with the first chapter very soon. I hope you all enjoyed it.
That is all for now Prime out.