Omlette

Day 2

I woke up before Lance, which i was grateful for. I get a few minutes of silence. I roll onto my side and look at him. He had both arms underneath his pillow, scrunching it up under his head. The blanket only covered his lower body, revealing his back. Lance has a lot of freckles on his back and shoulders, I've never noticed them until now. I guess because ive never been this close to Lance shirtless. He has very broad shoulders and prominant back muscles.

Lance shifted, arching his back so his shoulder bones stuck out. He groaned and cursed into the pillow, "Mmph, fuck." He turned his head and squinted at me, "Damn... it wasnt a nightmare." He smirked and bit his lip. I roll my eyes and sit up, arching my back and stretching up towards the ceiling.

"I'm starving." I say and look down at him. Lance nodded in agreement, "Yeah me too, lets go get food." He rolled over onto his back and sat up. He had an odd look on his face, but i thought nothing of it. Lance got out of bed and i looked away, "Dude, put some pants on, I can see the outline of your ass." Lance turns around and smirks, "Thought you'd like that. And hell no, Shiro wont let me walk around the castle in only my boxers, Shiros not here." he beams. I keep my eyes trained on his face while mine becomes bright red.

I scoff, "He was doing a public favor." I look around for my sweatpants. Lance sighs, "You cant tell me you havent wanted to walk around just... hanging lose." I wave my arms in front of him, "Stop it! Youre putting gross images in my head," I gag and shake my head. He smirks and quirks a brow, "Thought you'd like-"

"Lance, its too early for me to kick your ass, at least let me eat first." I groan and slip my pants on. I roll out of the bed and stand beside Lance. He has that stupid smirk on his face. Lance probably just wants to do this because he knows it annoys me. No one, especially me, wants to see any of that.

"I'm serious, I can cook." Lance has been trying to convince me to let him cook. The only person on this ship's cooking i would willingly eat is Hunk's. Besides, Lance would try to poison me. "I'm cooking, and you're trying it." He said sternly and yanked me towards the pantry. "Sorry, I don't feel like getting food poisoning." I snicker and roll my eyes. Lance turns around with a bunch of ingredients.

"A few of these are expired but, a few years wont hurt. And I'm going to have to improvise a few things but it will still taste amazing." Lance jokes and drops them on the counter. "Wont Hunk be upset that you're using all of his food stuff?"

Lance shrugged, "He had a part in us being stuck together, he owes me a few eggs." he said and opened the fridge, grabbing a few eggs. "So what are you making?" I asked and sat on the counter beside the stove, grabbing one of the alien fruit from the bowl. Allura told us all that they taste different depending on your mood. Sweet if you're happy, salty is you're mad, and sour if you're sad. It tastes sweet. Which surprises me, it's usually salty. I watch lance out of the corner of my eye as he cooks, "Omelet, Dad's recipe, minus a few things of course." He cracks another egg into a bowl and starts whisking them with his fork.

"Did your dad teach you how to cook?" I ask, peeling another leaf back and biting in to it. Lance laughed, "My Dad knows omelets and occasionally doesn't burn the bacon. My mom does all the cooking." I smile and nod, "My dad never cooked, not like real food. Just shitty frozen meals." Lance smirked.

"Are we bonding?" He wiggled his brows at me.

I glared at him, "Just make our omelets." I bit into the whitish-orange fruit again, a bit of juice dribbling down my chin. I roll my eyes and set it beside me, it was too salty now. He poured the eggs and other stuff into the pan and started whistling. "Gah, i miss music, I cant wait to get home and just listen to every song without skipping a single one." He sighed and went back to whistling. I snort, "What? Brittany Spears and Lady Gaga?" I smirked.