Blowjobs in Elevators

Day 8

Lance snored and I smiled. He was turned towards me, face buried into my stomach and arms wrapped around my hips. I push my fingers through his dark brown hair and see my nails. My eyes widened, I told Lance I like boys last night. I blush and he hugs me tighter, mumbling something.

I can't believe I told Lance I like boys. I can't believe I even admitted it to myself, and then to him. Lance of all people. I mean, it makes sense, I do kinda like him. He's nice, and cute, really cute. And he's such a flirt. Lance can flirt so well and I can't even tell him I like boys. But I feel like he likes me too. I wish I could send him a signal, of any kind. I can't make any moves, if I try, I'll panic halfway and make a fool of myself. "Keef..." He mumbled and I smile. He's such an idiot.

Lance hikes one leg around mine and grunts quietly. I run my hands through his hair a few times and he stirs. "Lance," I whisper and he hums back, "are you awake?" He doesn't say anything for a moment, taking a slow deep breath, "Eleven." I snort and cover my mouth with my hand. Lance is talking in his sleep, "Do you want to wake up?" I ask quietly. He moans, "When?" Is he still asleep? "Now?" I laugh lightly and he doesn't respond.

"Will you stay?"

I look down at our cuffs, "Of course."

"Cool..." he snores quietly and I laughed. Lance sat up suddenly, "What?" He said and squinted at me. I raise a brow, "What?" Lance smiled, "Were you talking to me?" I laugh and stretch, "You we're talking to me," I say and he rolls over onto his back to stretch. "Yeah? What'd I say?" I shook my head, "Didn't make sense. But I'm happy you're awake," I say. Lance moves up so he's next to my face, rolling over and pressing his back to my chest. I put an arm around him and sighed, "Are we going to sleep all day?" I ask and he pulls the blankets over us.

"In bed with you all day? Sounds like a plan," Lance laughs and kisses the back of my hand. I blush, "As much as I know you'd love that, I'm starving." I say and he sighs. "Few minutes..." he said and rolled over, cuddling up against my chest. I smile and wrap my arms around him, splaying my hands over his back. His fucking back, god, I could kiss every inch of his back. He has a swimmers back, and freckles. So many freckles.

"We should swim," I say suddenly. I feel him smile, "You swim?" He asked,  lifting his head to look at me. My eyes widened, this is a chance. "Yeah of course," I lied. If I show interest in some of the things he likes, maybe he'll make a move. "Then Hell Yeah we're swimming," he sat up and stretched. I smirked, his back.

I rolled onto my stomach and pulled the pillow underneath me while I stretched. Looking over my shoulder at Lance, eyeing me. "What?" I ask and smile. He shook his head, "Nothing," he was smiling. It made me blush. "Come on, lets go eat." He said and pulled our cuffs. I crawl out of the bed with him and we get dressed.

Lance set our plates down and sat beside me. "I used to swim in high school," he said. I raise my brows, "Oh?" He nodded, taking a bite of goo, "Yeah, I was on the swim team. I wasn't really into it but, there were a lot of hot guys in speedos. You'd have loved it." He grinned. I roll my eyes, "Yeah only if-" I cut myself off. Lance looked down at me, "Only if what?" I should be confident. Even with my cheeks bright red. I'll just do what Lance does, make it goofy.

"Only if you're there." I wink and smirk. Holy shit it worked. Lances eyes widened and he grinned, "Well damn, Keith." He was blushing, "Is that why you want to go swimming?" He bit his lip and I panicked, forcing out a laugh and looking back down at my plate. "I mean, who doesn't want to see all this?" He flexed, "I was sculpted by God," he said and smirked. I roll my eyes, "Did He drop you a few times too or?" I laugh and Lance hits my shoulder with his. I laugh and keep eating.

Lance was practically dragging me back to his room, he was really excited to swim. I was excited too, but also terrified. I suck at swimming. I know how, just not in deep water. As long as we stay in the shallow end, I'll be fine. When we got to his room, he almost forgot I was there and dropped his pants, luckily not his underwear. We laughed it off and I turned around, blushing, knowing Lance is naked behind me. He sighed and I turned around, watching him tie the strings on his swimsuit. Taking a second to admire him. He looked back up and smiled, the short strings just tied into a knot. I shook my head and turn around for my room.

"I promise I won't look... probably," Lance laughed as he turned around. I blushed and pulled my swimsuit out of my drawer and got undressed. I tied the strings into a bow, like a sane person. Lance turned back around and I reached out, hooking my finger into his strings and yanking him towards me. I untied the strings, "Holy shit," he mumbled and I roll my eyes, tying them into a bow and nodding. "Seriously?" Lance laughed and looked down at them, still standing close. I nodded, "It was bothering me." I say simply and go past him.

"Remember the last time we were in this elevator?" Lance laughed and pushed the button for the correct floor. I laugh, "Don't remind me." Lance smiled and the elevator started moving.

"I got a blow job in an elevator once."

"What?" I asked, quickly turning my head to look at him.

He laughed, "It was crazy, it was at a hotel in Miami. I was on vacation with my family and I met this girl, Shelby, at the beach one night and so we hung out while I was there. And I was bringing her up to my hotel room to hang out," he put air quotes when he said 'hang out', "But on the way up, the elevator just stopped. We called the front desk and they said it would be 15 minutes and well," Lance shrugged with a smirk and I shook my head. "But why? It was a 15 minute wait... couldn't you have done it in your room like a normal person?"

"I guess but, I wouldn't have this story." He grinned and I shook my head. "Surprisingly, it's not the weirdest place I've gotten a blow job." Lance said and glanced down at me. The doors opened and we walked into the pool room, which Allura had changed for us human folk. The room was warm, it felt like walking into a blanket. "Well I'm definitely going to need that story."

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I hope you liked it.
Please vote, comment, and keep reading!
Ooooo baby do you know what that's worth
*inhale*
OOO HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH
I'm so fuckin tired lmao