Wet Dreams

Day 6

I looked down at the drawing, it wasn't great. I'm not very good at shading faces. And he shifted near the end and I had to improvise. At least it looks like him. I close it, deciding I'd never, ever show it to him. It holds too many teasing possibilities. I lean back in my chair and stretch. Lance mumbles and turns his head. I stand up and get onto the bed beside him. He jolts awake and looks around for a moment, "Oh shit, how long was I asleep?" He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

I shrug, "Hour and a half maybe?" I say and push my hands through my hair. Lance sighed and rolled on his side to face me, "Not gonna show me what you drew?" Lance laughs and stretches. I roll my eyes and lean over him to get my spiral. He picked up the stress toy and played with it while I flipped to the page. I hand it to him and he nods, "This is really good, Keith." He smiles and I have to try not to blush. He furrowed his brows.

"It took you an hour and a half to draw this?" Lance chuckled and pointed at the paper. I shook my head. He raised a brow, "So what were you doing for an hour and a half?" Shit, and he's holding the sketchbook, "Nothing, can I have that back?" I ask and he smirks. "What were you drawing?" He smirked and started flipping the page. My eyes widen and I knock it out of his hands, sending it across the room.

Lance looked at the book on the floor, then to me, then to the book. He jumped off the bed and I wrapped my arms around his waist, tackling him to the ground. I crawled over him to get it but he grabbed my legs and pulled me away. Lance got the spiral and I groaned, rolling over onto my back and sighing. He was grinning and flipped to the page. His face turned red and he closed it. "You... you actually drew me?" He was really blushing.

Suddenly I was blushing, "Mhm." He nodded and set it on the ground again. "It's, uh, it's really good." He scratched the back of his neck and stood. I raise a brow, "That's all? Not gonna tease me?" I scoff and sit up. He shrugs, "No, I like it." Fucking asshole. "Let's sleep, I'm exhausted." Lance said and stretched. I stood up and walked to the door, he smiled. "Hurry." I laugh and close the door behind me, sitting on the hall floor.

Lance opened the door again, he looked happy. I cross the room to the bed and lay down. Lance took off his shirt, he jumps down beside me and crawls under the covers, "I'm so tired," he laughed and moved the blanket for me. I took my shirt off, debating on taking my sweatpants off. I decided against it and got into the bed beside him. I rolled onto my side away from him. He pulled the blankets up and wrapped an arm around my waist. I pull away and he sits up, "What's wrong?"

"I just don't want to," I say sternly. He raised a brow, "Are you okay?" He asked. I groan, "Lance, I'm fine," I bite my lip, "I just don't want to." I lie. He lays down. Staring up at the ceiling. "Well goodnight," He said and rolled over. I feel like shit now, "Goodnight, Lance."

I was laying on my side, my back to Lance. I knew he wasn't sleeping, and I couldn't fall asleep either. I hate this, I don't want to ignore him. To be completely honest, I'd rather be hugging him. He sighed quietly and then his breathing slowed, I guess he was going to sleep. I close my eyes and try to sleep, thinking about when the rest of the gang gets back and this can be over.

"Lance- ah,"

"More, Lance, yes, yes,"

"Mmph, fuck, Lance,"

I gasped when I opened my eyes, moaning into my pillow. There's no way, absolutely no way. I blink a few times and roll onto my back, looking down. No fucking way. I have a god damn boner, Lance is literally inches away from me and I've got a hard on. Am I 12 again? I can't jerk off with him literally right there. "Fuck." I curse and run my hands through my hair, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

Lance, harder, Lance.

I sit up quickly, suddenly remembering my dream. No fucking way, my eyes widen and I look down at Lance. Still sleeping. I had a wet dream about Lance. My lip quivered and I huffed, falling back against my pillow. I tried not to cry but I couldn't help it. I'm not even sure why I'm crying. Lance shifted and I quickly turned onto my side with my back to him. He sat up, "Keith?" I didn't say anything, hoping he'd think I was sleeping and leave me alone.

"Keith, are you okay?" He asked and put his hand on my shoulder. I shrug his hand off, "I'm fine, leave me alone." I growl and pull the sheets up. "Keith, you can tell me-" he began to say but I cut him off. "Leave me the fuck alone, Lance!" I yell and he goes quiet for a moment. The bed shifted and he rolled over. I wipe my face with the sheet and close my eyes, letting in a shuddered breath. I curl my legs up to my chest and wait until I fall asleep. Which is going to be impossible with my new problem.

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I hope you liked it.
Please vote, comment, and keep reading!
And if you aren't already I guess you can follow me. If ya want. It's a little shorter than the rest but ;)) I'm sure y'all enjoyed it a lil bit ;))9