Hips Dont Lie

Day 6

While Lance washes his clothes, we went to the training room to teach me to dance. "Watch," Lance said, quickly taking off his shirt and throwing it over his shoulder somewhere. He lowered his black basketball shorts a bit and raised his hands above his head. "I can move my hips like Shakira, I taught myself when I was like 11." Lance moved his hips, dropping and raising them individually to the beat of the music. I was blushing, but I couldn't stop watching. He was actually really good at it.

"Now you try," He said and stopped the music. I shook my head, "I can't do that." I cross my arms over my chest and shift my weight to one side. "Not if you don't try, it's easy, watch." He said, putting his hands on his hips. "Up, bam, down, bam, bam, bam." He moved his hips slower this time, using his hands to push them up and down. I sigh and roll my eyes, "Not happening," I shrug. Lance bit the inside of his cheek.

"Lance, I have no rhythm. I can't dance." I have to talk slowly to keep myself from sounding pissed. I didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to go to my room and be alone, but we know that can't happen.

"Well lets go then."

I punch his arm, "Stop listening to my thoughts!" He grabs his arm and hisses. Lance laughed, "Well if you won't tell me whats wrong I'll have to find out myself." I roll my eyes.

"If you just try this dance we can go to your room and you won't even notice me." He suggested, holding his hands up defensively. He must have noticed my suspicion and wiggled his brows, "I promise, and these hips don't lie." I smile a little and groan, "Fine."

"No you're doing it wrong," Lance pauses the music and sighs, pinching he bridge of his nose. "You weren't lying when you said you didn't have rhythm." I roll my eyes, "Duh." Lance thinks for a moment. He smirks and stands behind me. His hands are on my hips and I tense, pulling away, nearly jumping out of his grasp. I turn around with my face bright red. "What? I'm trying to show you how to do it?" He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I don't even want to do this stupid dance." I said harshly. I want him to piss off. Sort of. "It's not stupid, and once you get the hang of it it's super easy." He half smiled, moving his hips while he wiggles his brows. I groan and let my shoulders hang, this day can not get any worse. Lances hands were on my hips again and I tried not to think too much about it. The music was playing and he carefully moved them to the beat.

"See, you're kind of doing it," he laughed and let go, I kept moving them and felt excited. I didn't actually think I could. I raise my hands above my head like he did earlier and move my hips a bit faster, a bubbling feeling rose to my chest and I beamed. Lance moved around me, hands above his head, moving his hips like he showed me. I wasn't even sure if I was doing it right anymore, it was just fun. I laughed and Lance hip bumped me. I stumbled a little and watched him, now rotating his hips and throwing his arms in different directions. I tried copying him and ended up just looking dumb, I couldn't care though.

I hip bump him and he grabbed my hand, holding it above my head and twirling me. I laughed and let go of his hand, feeling my face get warm. I hate how he can do that. I stopped dancing and pushed my hair out of my face.

Lance was smiling, "Told you I would," he blew a strand of hair out of his eyes. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, come on, I need to put my clothes in the washing machine." I shoved his chest playfully as I  walked past. He skipped beside me, still humming the song.

"Have you ever dyed your hair?" I asked, waiting for Lance to move his clothes to the dryer. He paused, biting the inside of his cheek, "I had highlights in my bangs when I was in 7th grade." My jaw drops, "Bet you thought you were hot shit huh?" I laugh and cross my arms. Lance scoffs, "I was hot shit, beloved. I was the shit. Anything that was popular, I did first." He snapped. I shook my head, "Yeah right."

"I dip dyed the ends of my hair purple but I got scared my dad would notice and just cut it off." I say and throw in some of my clothes.

"You'd look cute with a dip dye," he smiled, turning the dyer on. I subconsciously reached up and grabbed my hair, my cheeks getting warm. Cute.

Lance sighed, staring up at my ceiling. "Man you said you wanted to do nothing, you really meant nothing." He said and glanced over at me. I groan, "Yeah," I set my knife down once I've sharpened my graphite pencil, "I like being alone." I say and stare at my paper. I bite the inside of my cheek, wondering what to draw.

"You should draw me," Lance said and wiggled his brows at me, "I know how much you want a naked man in your bed." I groaned and laid my head on my desk, don't hit him, don't hit him. I had an idea.

"Okay," I say and grab my pencil again, spinning in my chair to face him, "Strip." I cross my arms and wait. His face turned red, "What?" I shrug, "Lance, you want to be naked with me so bad, do it." He knew I was teasing him, "Darling, don't tempt me."

"I'm tempting you?" I ask and look him up and down.

"Well now I think you're doing it on purpose, do you want me to be naked in your bed?" He bit his lip and tried not to grin. I smirk, "You're the one always trying to take your clothes off around me." I scoff and he slowly smiles. "You say that like you don't stare," he winked and sat up. I smile and turn away, has he seen me staring? "Well what are you going to draw?" He grabbed the chair beside me and sat backwards, resting his chin on his folded arms.

I feel my face warm up, "Not sure." I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. He looked around and grabbed my stress toy off my desk. It was blue and shaped like a bear, "Draw this." He sat it in front of me and I shrugged, pressing the tip of my pencil to the paper. Lance stood and sat on my bed again, laying back and playing on his phone, he kept his cuffed arm on the desk so I could draw.

After about 20 minutes I was finished. It was thankfully a quiet 20 minutes. I hold it up for Lance to see but, he was asleep. I smile and set it back down, laying my head on my arms on my desk. He looks so nice when he's sleeping, not talking. Now I wanted to draw Lance, when he's not staring back at me and making comments.

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I hope you liked it.
Please vote, comment, and keep reading!
I haven't updated in a billion years Oof but yeah here's this working on the next one atm. BUT YOU GUYS THERES OVER 400 READS AND OVER 40 VOTES IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU💕💕