Thoughts

Day 4

It was almost like blinking, I closed my eyes, then opened them. I look up at Lance, he smirked, "How does your foot feel?" I moved my foot, relived that it didn't hurt anymore. I smiled and he laughed, letting go of my leg. Lance side steps out of the cyropod, extending a hand to help me down. I took it, still feeling a bit woozy. He was still smiling. I let go of his hand and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "Dinner and a movie?" He winked and pulled us towards the kitchen.

"I'm just saying, ramen and candy just doesn't seem like a great combination as dinner," I say, carrying my bowl behind Lance. We were in The cyropod for 5 hours, we're starving. He laughed, sitting on the couch, "Obviously, you've never lived," he knocked back a handful of sweets and I cringed. I hate a lot of sweets. I sit beside him, looking at the laptop on the table in front of us. "So, what would you like to watch?" Lance asks, hovering his fingers above the keys. I hummed and thought, "What genre you thinking? Horror? Comedy? Romance?" He wiggled his brows at me and laughs.

Romance, I thought.

"Deal romance it is," he smiled, typing.

I furrow my brows, I know I didn't say that aloud. Unless he chose it. I shake my head and go with that; he decided. He scrolled through them, skipping over the hallmark movies and other crappy ones. I saw one, the Titanic.

"You sure?" He asked, looking over his shoulder. My eyes widen, how is he hearing me? His eyes widened, "How did I hear you...?" Lance whispered. He squinted.

Can you hear me?

I screamed, "I can hear you!" We both shrieked. "God! First we're cuffed and now we're stuck in each other's head." My heart dropped. I can't have Lance in my head, especially with the things I feel now, things I'm not even sure about and I sure as hell don't need Lance of all people knowing them. For a moment I was offended by Lances remark but, our own heads were our only privacy, and now even that's gone. "It must be like Allura and the mice! What if we're stuck like this!" Lance yelled. My eyes widen, "There's no way, Allura was in there for 10,000 years. We were in there for 5 hours. Maybe it will just... wear off. If it doesn't, we'll contact the rest of the gang and Pidge always knows what to do." I assure him. I was then very aware that Lance can listen to anything he wants to and I won't know.

My face was red, "We make a deal now, no listening on purpose at all. If you can hear them, cut them off." I say sternly. Lance nods, Sure. He grins. I roll my eyes, "Stop that." I deadpan. Lance laughs, Am I bothering you? I groaned and shook my head quickly.

"Fine, I'm done, let's just watch this boat sink." He laughed, hitting play. I roll my eyes and eat while the movie begins.

"It's been 84 years..." Rose said.

Since you had some dick.

I choked on a noodle and laughed, coughing and sputtering for air. He started laughing and pointing at me. Once I caught my breath, Lance was still laughing and holding his side. I couldn't help but think he looked cute, he has a happy laugh. I look away as he starts to calm down, "I've never, seen, a person choke on ramen, and keep laughing," He wheezed, "God the look on your face while you laughed while gasping for air was priceless." I shook my head, just happy he didn't hear me.

I sat my mostly empty bowl onto the table beside Lances, he was still eating candy out of his palm. I yawned, Jack was talking to Rose on the back of the titanic. Lance was still blushing about Rose. Which how can you blame him? Kate Winslet is gorgeous. Jack stepped forward, tossing his cigarette into the water. The camera panned to his face and Lance hummed, "I can't tell if I wanna fuck Jack Dawson or be fucked by Jack Dawson." I glance over at him, and then to the laptop. He wasn't wrong, young Leo was very handsome.