Just a Kiss

Day 5

"Finish this half," Keith said, thrusting part of a pop tart towards me. I laughed and took it from him, setting it on the plate. "Let's get you in bed." I laughed, tugging our cuffs gently. Keith walked with me, giggling and talking to himself. He was quietly hiccuping and nudging in to my side whenever he swayed.

"Lance," he said, intertwining our fingers, "we should get drunk again sometime." He got closer and I blushed. "Oh really?" I chuckle as we sway our way out of the kitchen. He hummed a yes and pulled me to the side of the hall. He messed with the hem of my shirt, "Yeah, this is fun." Keith bit his lip and leaned back against the wall, fist balled into the end of my shirt. I laughed and put one hand on the wall beside his head. Now he was blushing. I bit my lip, Keith was definitely trying to pull a move. He just needed a shove.

Keith can't say anything for a moment, looking anywhere but my face. I smirk, "You okay, Keith?" I snicker, he rolled his eyes. "Are you going to tell me how pretty I am now or what?" He giggled. I shook my head, moving my hand off of the wall. Maybe he wasn't trying to pull anything. "You may have to carry me," Keith laughed, putting all of his weight onto me. We laugh and wrap our arms around each other's waists, swaying down the hallway.

When we got to my room, I took off my shirt and helped Keith drift over to my bed. He was close to passing out where he stood. I laughed and sat on the bed beside him. He tugged off his shirt and tossed it away. He rubbed his eyes and laid back on my pillow. "You're in my spot," I laugh and Keith grins tiredly. He rolls over onto his back and sighs. I move closer, sitting in front of him. He raises his leg and puts it on my other side. I raise a brow, looking down at his legs on either side of me. And to think 5 days ago.

I shake my head and he sits up, very close to my face. He was squinting at me, after a moment it got uncomfortable. He smiled, "PANTS!" Was all he said before flopping back onto the bed giggling. He pushed at his waistband and I blushed, quickly looking away. He wanted me to help him take off his pants. Keith was wearing red boxers, it made me laugh. I was wearing blue. He pushed his pants down to his knees and tried to kick them off. I laugh and help tug them off. He folded his legs to the side and stretched.

Keith sat up again, moving over in to his spot. I lay down on my pillow and look up at the ceiling. He yawned, laying back into the pillows and sighing. Keith rolls onto his side facing me. I look down at our hands, his hooked his finger with mine and he hiccuped. He looked up and blinked tiredly. I sigh and he bites his lip "Lance," he cleared his throat, "Can we..?" Keith was blushing and I smiled.

I pull the blankets back and nod, "If you'd like."

Keith rolls over and puts his head on my chest, wrapping both arms around me. He raised his leg and put it over my hips. I smile, splaying my hand on his lower back and hold him to me. I can feel his fingertips dragging over my side lightly and it makes me blush. "I can hear your heart," Keith mumbles. I laugh, raising my hand to his hair and tangling my fingers through it.

"Lance?"

"Mhm?"

"Why were you crying last night?"

I felt my heart drop to my feet and I held my breath. "You don't have to tell me, I just want to make sure you're okay." Keith whispers and I sigh quietly.

"I miss my family." I gulp, biting my lip.

"Is that the only reason?" I wonder if he knows, I never know when he's going through my head. What if he heard me thinking about my emotional crap?

"It's the only reason I care to talk about right now." I say flatly. Keith hugs me and then turns his head to face me, "They'll be so excited when you come home." He said and all of a sudden I wanted to cry again. I closed my eyes to keep them in but Keith already knew. He hugged me a bit tighter and hushed me, "If you have to cry, I won't look or say anything." I rolled us onto our sides and tangled our legs together.

"Can I help you not be sad?" He hiccuped. Keith is a lot nicer when he's drunk. "Not really," I sigh sadly and play with his hair, "you're doing plenty."

I kiss my palm, deciding Mama would rather I not talk to her shitfaced. I stared down at him, tiredly staring up at me. His eyes flick to my lips for a moment, bouncing back to my eyes again. I push his hair off of his forehead and bend down, pecking the space between his brows. He was shocked, not moving for a moment. After a few seconds, he blinks, quickly looking up at me again. I was blushing, no where near as badly as he was. I smile. Keith leans up, pressing a small kiss to my cheek.

"It's just a kiss." Keith says quickly before yanking the blanket over his head and burying his face to my chest. I hug him, smiling like an idiot. Of course it was just a kiss, we're drunk.

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I hope you liked it.
Please vote, comment, and keep reading!
This chapter is shorter than the others but i got my old pal writers block in town so you know how it be.
Have you listened to TØP's new songs? What'd you think of them?