Sorority Sisters

Day 5

"That means you have! Now you have to tell me who it is!" I practically leap up in excitement, beginning to feel the hooch hit me. Keith pouted, "Lance that is not how you explained the rules." He nearly slurred near the end. Keith must be a lightweight. Hell, he's never been drunk before. And he's a bit smaller than me.

"I don't care, I've got to know." I laugh and lean forward on my hands. Keith shakes his head and looks down, "I had... I had a crush on Troy Bolton from High School Musical." I have to stop myself from screaming.

"Bitch! Me too!"

Keith fell back on the floor laughing, holding his stomach and giggling. It yanked me forward nearly tipping over all the drinks. I stood up on my knees looking down at Keith, face bright red and hair fanned out over the floor. He's a very giggly drunk. I shook my head, smiling.

"Let's sit on my bed." I say, reaching a hand out. He takes it and leans up, smiling, then hiccuping. I laugh and stand up, pulling him with me. Keith sits on the bed and I sit beside him, carefully placing the jar on the bed. Keith was blinking really fast like he was trying to focus very hard. He was definitely drunk. I poured a tiny bit into my cup, "How are you feeling?" I smile behind my glass. He nods and holds up his thumb. I snicker, "It's your turn."

Keith thought for a moment, squinting at me curiously while he formed the perfect question, "Do you have any kinks?" My eyes widened, I was totally taken aback. This was Keith, drunk albeit, but Keith. "What! You told me to spice up the questions! I am." He said and giggled. I roll my eyes, now I knew how he felt. It just felt weird discussing this all of a sudden.

"I don't care if it's weird discussing this. I had to answer. So do you." He laughed.

"Fine, do you really want to know?"

He shrugged, eyes glossy.

"Choking." I blushed, covering my face.

He seemed surprised, "Being choked or choking someone?" He laughed.

I shrugged again and bit my lip, "Depends on who I'm with I guess."

Now he was blushing, "Elaborate." I roll my eyes, "I was hooking up with a girl once and she asked me to, and it was hot. Like, really hot. If I'm the um, the top, I like to choke them, but if I'm with a more dominant fellow, say Shiro, I'd like to be choked. I'd let Shiro choke me any day to be completely honest." I laugh, I needed to add humor to this, I couldn't deal with how uncomfortable it was becoming. Keith mumbled some words of disgust and shook his head. I fill my cup about halfway and then his. He cursed under his breath and shook his head. I raised mine and grinned, "I bet I can finish this before you can." I say and point to his drink. He bites his lip, debating over getting very drunk or beating me. Beating me seemed more important, as he quickly held the glass to his mouth. I counted to three and we started.

I flinched at first, it made my mouth and throat burn but I pressed forward. Keith coughed after a few sips, but didn't stop for long. He was catching up and I was a little impressed. I finished mine just before he did. I held up my glass in victory, holding out my tongue in disgust and regret. Keith shook his head and wiped his mouth. "I'm cutting-hic-us off." He hiccuped and screwed the lid onto the half empty jar. I laughed and stood up, waiting a moment for the dizziness to go away. "Don't lay down, you'll get the spins, come on let's get some water." I say, pulling him towards my bathroom.

Keith finished his glass of water a lot faster than the hooch. He sighed afterwards and then giggled. "I'm going to regret all of this tomorrow," he sighed and looked up at me. He leaned back against the wall, his cheeks were rosy and he bit his lip. I shook my head and laugh, refilling his cup and bringing it over to my bed. I set both of our waters down and Keith crawls onto the bed, sitting criss cross. I sigh and sit across from him.

"Now what do we do?" He asked.

"Whatever you want. I don't really know how to answer that question unless I'm trying to hook up with them." I laugh and Keith blushed. "It's your turn," he said and I grinned. He wanted to continue the game.

"Why did you tell me you were cold last night?"

Keith's eyes widened a bit, he wasn't expecting me to ask. "Because I was cold," he said, trying to hide his blush. "But you said you were cold, not if we could go get more blankets." I say, he stutters a moment and then huffs. "Because I'm drunk I'm just going to say it outright. I wanted to, I wanted to ya know, cuddle."

I smirked, "I knew it."

Keith rolled his eyes, still smiling. "It's alright with me, we can cuddle whenever." I wink and Keith groans, hiding his face in his hands. "Shut up."

"I'm not good at thanking people," he mumbled, "And I heard you thinking about movin closer-hic-and it was the only thing I knew you wanted at the time. I had to send you a signal." He said, eyes widening suddenly. "I mean, a signal that it, it's fine. That it was fine for you to move closer." His face slowly got more and more red. I wiggle my brows at him, "Why, Keith, if I had known sooner that you were in love with me-" Keith shoved me and we giggled. I grabbed his hands and pushed him onto his side. I lay down beside him and grin.

"I'm not, hic, in love with you," He smiled, blowing a strand of hair out of his eyes.

"Can I braid your hair?"

Keith raised a brow, "Now we're sorority sisters?" He giggled and sat up, running his hand back through his hair a few times. "Has anyone ever braided your hair?" I ask, leaning over and finding a hair tie out of my drawer. Keith shook his head, "No ones ever asked to." I sit up and Keith turns his back to me. I smile and move closer, putting my legs on either side of him. He sighed and I carefully separated his hair.

"Lance?"

"Mhm?" I hum, too focused on getting his braid absolutely perfect.

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

I paused for a second, glancing around at his face, eyes still closed tiredly. I continued braiding, "Yes, I've kissed boys."

"How many?"

"3."

"I'm assuming more girls?"

"Definitely." I laughed. Keith sighed, "What were their names?"

I smiled, "The first boy I ever kissed was named Thomas, and I was 9. I had my first kiss when I was 7 to a girl named Rachel. But I had a huge crush on Thomas. And I decided to kiss him under the slide on day. He told his parents and I had to move schools." I snort, looping my hair tie around the ends of his hair. Keith scoffs, "That's sad." He chuckled. I shrugged.

"Then when I was 14 I had my first real boyfriend. James was 16. He could drive and we would go out and do stuff together." But he wanted someone more experienced than me. I bit my lip, debating on telling him that part. I cleared my throat, carefully adjusting certain pieces of hair. "And my last boyfriend was Lucas, he was perfect. He was a year younger than me and was a lot shorter than me. We didn't date long but we stayed friends afterwards. I was his first."

Keith straightened up and I laughed. "He'd never had a boyfriend before, and I was experienced in that department with girls so, how different could it be?" I laughed. It's very different. I gently pulled on Keith's braid and twirled it around my finger. I could hear his mind racing and I laughed. "I'm hungry," Keith blurted. I smiled and moved my legs. He turned around, eyes half shut. I shake my head and we stand.

Keith keeps leaning against me on accident while we walk. He's giggling and humming to himself. His hand brushes the back of mine and I quickly grab it, blushing like crazy. He stops and looks down at our hands. He was blushing. I shrugged, "We're handcuffed so why not?" I ask and he shrugs, squeezing my hand gently.

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I hope you liked it.
Please vote, comment, and keep reading!
oooo drunk bois be flirtin