Happiness 2

4-29-2018

2 Years Later

"Ms.Death stay after please, " her math Professor told her as the class exited she sat back.

"Yes Greg, " she told him as he walked to her sitting on the edge of her desk, he passed her her paper. It had a large red D+ on the paper as she rolled her eyes at him.

"You failed, " he told her.

"It's a D+," she told him, " a U or a F, is failing not a D or above Greg, " she told him nonchalantly. Greg sighed as he reached for her she moved back.

"I can help you pass," he said his green eyes bored into her brown ones as she stood up quickly almost falling.

"I don't think-," she began as they heard the door open he stood also.

"Aye yo Teach'," a tall dark, muscular mad said stepping in. He walked up the steps to the by twos as she adjusted her glasses, she realized he looked familiar.

"Yes Mr. Steven's, " he said as he put his hands in his pockets,"I thought you said no, " he told him. The large man shrugged at him casually,his hair was cut short, his waves were perfect as she tried not to stare.

"Changed my mind homie, I'm here for that chick you said for me to tutor," Mr. Stevens said as he crossed his arms, Adianna tried to walk off.

"Ms. Death where are you going?," he asked as she turned around, she was a step behind Mr. Steven's,yet she was 5'6 and he was still towering over her.

"I'm heading home, " she told him as she rushed out before he could say anything else to her. He made her uneasy, and since rumors were surfacing about him and female students, she did not want to stay to find out if it was true.

***

Erik watched as the young woman left in such a hurry, her hair bounced around her shoulders as a small part of him sensed some familiarity in her. Yet he shrugged and pushed it to the back of his mind.

"Mr. Steven's you can not just barge into my damn class, " Greg started.

"Man how the fuck am I suppose to know that you were busy, " Erik said to him, he was angry he had just came from therapy and they hit a soft subject. Since he would be having some free time he decided to do the tutoring for Greg's math class.

"Next time, just knock, " Greg said as hr quickly gathered his belongings and left the muscular, 6'7 figure alone before he fell victim to the young male's temper.

Erik grumbled as he was left alone, he thought on his reason for even attending the white washed college. MIT was a tough college and with him as a previous Navy Seal and Black Opps aside from his mass intelligence, he was accepted. And since he wanted to rule back home, he decided to go to college and become intelligent enough to help lead his people.

😑😐😑😐😑😐😑😐😑😐😑😐😑😐

Vote, comment, share and happy reading.