Happiness 12

6-16-2018

Adianna kneeled in front of Scarlett,her head was down as she pulled her little legs up to her chest. They had just left the hospital and all she could think of was how careless she's been with her daughter. Her work load was over flowing and all she needed was some peace.

"Ekonia...I need you," she whispered to herself. Her Queen was all she could look towards now, yet even that glimer of hope was quickly fading. Whatever was after the scroll was not going to use it for good.

Adianna ran her own tests on her daughter and discovered that the bites weren't human, they were animal bites to be specific, dog bites from an extinct African dog. The burn marks were not of normal fire either, it was a fire from something else. Adianna sighed realizing that the goddess was right.

The sun god was back and was not happy.

***

Justin put the dog down that Wazali gifted him. Adiannas' daughter was not human and if he was right neither was she. He erased the child's memory to give him time to do more experiments. He burned her skin at 1,100 degrees celsius which caused damage yet not death or any serious scars. No third degree burns, the girl didn't even scream,her skin seemed to absorb the green flames as she then turned it on the dog. He took skin samples from her inner thigh after he shot her with a tranquilizer. Justin assumed she'd heal quickly yet maybe due to her being young her powers didn't react as fast. His office phone rang as he turned it on seeing the disfigured face of his King.

"Yes Master," he stated bowing on one knee.

"You've failed me again...boy," the King sneered.

"The Moon is almost upon us that goddess Yomeja feels us and that lacky of hers is interrupting," Justin replied voice hateful as he thought of Adianna. Oh there was a time he loved her but since Erik and now knowing somewhat of her orgin he began to despise her. Justin loved her heart because he thought she was pure, naive yet wonderous. Although now he realized it was all an act,Adianna was his enemy.

"You've grown soft on that...thing," the King snapped," she's powerful and even her daughter is yet strong,you...you're weak and sniveling to not have her dead yet."

"I'm working on it!," Justin yelled his skin rippling with tge desire to attack his father,"You've failed to couldn't even get that creature to act right," he stated as he felt pain explode through his body slamming him onto the hard ground.

"I'm above you!," his father bellowed eyes red with anger,"fix this mess...or I'll fix it for you," his father growled out before disappearing before his eyes.Justin refused to fail his father, even though Adianna was a princess on planet Vormir,she'd bow before the sun god, she may have been taught well but she had no idea the storm that brewed for her.

***

"Kumiya any update on Adianna?," Yomeja asked sitting on her desk, her bow tie undone her skirt squeezing her thighs.

"No but once I receive one I will notify you," Kumiya told the young woman who smiled brightly.

"Good, now c'mon we have work to do Kumiya," Yomeja stated in a singsong voice grabbing the girls hand.

"Yomeja we are dealing with something dangerous,"Kumiya tried not to yell,
"I'd appreciate it if you acted like it and told your mates of this."

Yomeja looked into Kumiya's eyes over her shoulder as they grew darker she struttted to Kumiya who sat back in her leather chair fearfully. Makemba wasn't around to defend her against the goddess whom she feared greatly, not from anything she's done, but from knowing her past. Yomeja was far from weak or innocent despite her bubbly attitude.

"My war...my business,my mates won't be involved especially when they don't know," she practically growled out, her teeth now razor sharp.

"Forgive me,"Kumiya stammered out as Yomeja's face went to normal and she smiled.

"I do, now c'mon you're being punished for backstabbing Makemba, I have no reason to be nice to you until its over," she warned as Kumiya hung her head and followed the goddess.

🖤🌻🖤🌻🖤🌻🖤🌻🖤🌻🖤🌻🖤🌻🖤

Vote,comment,share and happy reading