Happiness 9

6-16-2018

You fucking bitch, she's my daughter you can't just take her away. I hate you and I want custody you are a worthless piece of shit you hoe.

Adianna threw her phone across the room reading the message again. Her phone shattered and broke into pieces from the force behind it. He had emailed her, his only option since he was blocked from all social media sites and her number was new. Yet he found a way and she was scared, he just wouldn't let them go. Adianna massaged her horns as her third eye was closed off, to give her some mental peace so she could think.

Hearing banging at her door she sighed and sat back on her sofa watching The Ring. As it got louder she stood to go answer, yet as she looked at the mirror she saw what she looked like and slipped her bracelet on to conceal herself.

"What the hell ya' want?," she asked as she realized who it was she slammed the door closed then opened it again she screamed low in frustration.

"Shut the hell up, " Erik said walking in as he took off his shoes the others followed his actions and walked into her place.

"You are so rude, " Jermaine said as he sat on the sofa and changed the television as Gemini sat down the bottle of Ciroc and weed.

"Thank you, I work really hard on it, why are y'all here?," she asked her Southern accent was heavier when she was upset. Erik ignored her as he sat on the sofa, he pulled her to him. He tried not to notice her body as she wore black sweat pants and a grey crop top shirt that said 'IF YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT, I'M FAST, EASY AND CHEAP, ' in bold black letters.

"Ouch damn Erika, " she snapped calling him a girls name, which she knew bothered him.

"Shut up demon,'' he told her as her took off her bandage it was bloody and puffy.
"Have you been working out?, " he asked her as she looked away from him.

"Yes," she said as he pinched the back of her neck hard.

"Stop doing dumb shit, " he snapped at her as he began to clean her stitches.

"Why you been actin' out?," Gemini asked as she saw the broken phone.

"I just been mad baby girl, " she said as Erik rubbed anti biotic on her stitches she tried not to lean into his relaxing touch. Adianna wasn't blind, Erik was fine as wine, but after her crash at trying to have a serious relationship,she was just a player lately.

"Yo' Scarlett's in the room sleep, no weed, " Adianna told Gemini only to hear the door, she got up before Erik could stop her.

"What the hell,Justin?," Adianna asked as her friend came in they've known each other for six years, she didn't mind him coming by, but she was emotionally and mentally tired.

"I'm getting Scarlett apparently," he said grabbing the baby bag she stopped him.

"They fuck you ain't, Gemini," she said trying to get her friends help.

"Oh I called him, I know you want to be alone, but he'll take Scar, and we'll chill, " she told Adianna. Justin was their best friend, who Erik was getting a bad vibe from already. He was mentioned to Erik as Adianna's best friend,who was short and muscular and looked nerdy.

"Sup' I'm Justin, " he told Erik shaking his hand with a tight grip, Erik did also.

"Erik, ain't heard about you, " Erik lied trying to upset the male, who was obviously into Adianna because his eyes kept going to her behind while he thought no one was looking.