Happiness 5

6-16-2018

Adianna was at the tutoring room a few days later,she was bruised up so she used makeup to try to cover it all up. Too many people were being sold vibraninum and it confused her as to how they were getting it.

Yet she still needed to graduate aside from trying to save the world from ass holes who wanted only money, power, and destruction. As she waited she saw the young man from earlier. Erik Stevens was his name, Navy Seal, Marine, Black Opps and more was under his belt. Since she was going to be learning from him, she wanted to learn more about him. Adjusting her glasses she waved her hand in the air as he scoped her out.

Erik walked towards her, he wore a long sleeve red pull over, with blue jeans. As he sat he noticed she wore a multi colored wool sweater, black ripped jeans and combat boots. It was early fall and the weather was soon changing so Erik was surprised that she was actually dressed for the weather. Some girls were still in short skirts and shorts,so it was refreshing to see her dressed accordingly. Erik was intelligent and tutored many people, where  on occasion some males and females offered him sex. So seeing her reading R. L Stine and drinking coco with marshmallows meant she was ready to actually learn.

"Hello Steven's, " she said in a British accent Erik acrhed a brow at her in confusion.

"Aren't you from the south?," he asked.

"Yea, it was a joke hun'," she told him feeling awkward.

"Your jokes are horrible, " he told her as her mouth fell agape dramatically.

"They tickle' ya' funny bone," she told him putting her book in her bag.

''I ain't got no funny bone, " he said in all seriousness as she stuck her tongue out at him as he looked away getting his book out too. He took it and his notes out and then stared at Adianna.

"What?," she asked him.

"Get ya damn book out, " he told her as she reached in her bag she pulled out nothing. Then proceeded to behave as if she was sitting a book down and opening it. "You forgot it, " he said chuckling dryly.

"Not exactly,"she told him as he looked at her confused.

"I actually um.. Don't have one," she told him as she saw a vein pop in his head.

***

Erik stood next to Adianna in the long line for her to get the math book she needed. Turning to him she opened and closed her mouth thinking of what to say.

"Don't say anything, '' Erik told her angrily, little did he know, he should've let her speak.

As they reached the desk she passed the woman her schedule so she could retrieve the correct book. Walking to the register the young man asked for her fafsa information.

"I don't have anything, " she told him.

"Well 350.00 for the book, " he told her as she looked at Erik.

"You forgot your money?," he asked her.

"No... My card, " she said as he rolled his eyes and swiped his debit card.

"You payin' me back with yo' big back ass, " he said to her angrily, seeing how she was being slightly annoying she only nodded her head as she grabbed the book and left the building.

"Back to the tutoring?, " she asked.

"Hell no," he said walking away as she followed with a slight jog to his long strides.

"Why?," she asked.

"Because mentally you gave me a work out, so hell no," he said as he got into his black Hummer she pouted as he closed the door in her face she stuck out her tongue and walked off.

Erik chuckled as he pulled off. The girl was odd, but now she had a book, and owed him money. He didn't know why he felt so drawn to her. And he had yet to know if it was friendly or more, yet if he saw the gold flecs in his brown orbs he would know exactly who she was to him.

😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇

Vote, comment, share and happy reading. And I'll be back 😍😍😍😝😋😋😝😝