Happiness 6

6-16-2018

"What the hell, " Adianna groaned  as the class room filled up with even more people. She was very anti social and hated being in a room with too many people. Anything over five was just too much in her book, especially when people with stank breath decided to talk and breath. It had been almost a month now, her grades was up and it was just turning October. Now she was in Biology class and the teacher, Rose Lee, who was also her Sociology teacher, planned a trip to the Marine Biology, Human and Sea Life exhibit.

As she waited she saw Erik walk in with another male. He was shorter than Erik, yet taller than her,he was light skinned, with black waved hair dressed in a jogging suit whike Erik wore an  Adidas hoodie with jeans. Adianna looked away quickly yet he spotted her and walked towards her followed by his friend.

" 'Sup Spice, " he said sitting,she hated that nickname that he gave her because of her reddish brown hair.

" 'Sup blood, " she said back as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not blood, and you ain't either, '' he told her. "Meet my friend Jermaine," Erik saod introducing tge male with him.

"Just call me J or Cole not Jermaine, " he said shaking Adianna's hand. Looking up she saw Gemini walked in as head straight towards her.

"Tell me why the fuck you look like a little boy, " Gemini snapped at her friend,Gemini's voice was soft and baby like which made it hard for Adianna to take her serious.

"I like looking like a boy, " Adianna replied in all honesty,she liked feeling comfortable and versatile with her style of dress. At times she was sexy others she was a tomboy, balanced.

"Erik and Jermaine,'' Adianna said, "meet Gemini, " she introduced.

"Don't tell me, you're actually a gemini, " Jermaine said to her as Adianna waved her hands trying to shut him up.

"Got a fuckin' problem with it?," Gemini asked cutting her eyes at him.

"Nope, " Jermaine said quickly walking off to another group of people.

"I'll be back, " Gemini told Adianna as she went to talk to some other people also.

"She got angry quick, " Erik noted.

"Eh she's just not really into comments about her name or    zodiac, " Adianna told him as she reached into her book bag she created a small portal to her house and grabbed her thermas from the kitchen counter. Looking she saw a note next to it in which she grabbed realizing it wasn't her hand writing.

Erik watched as she pulled  out a thermas and began drinking the coffee. Adianna's powers had built over time, and the portals was her favorite, but limited to only a use of five times a day. Looking at the note she realized whose hand writing it was.

Vibraninum was found at the bottom of an aquatic animals tank in the exhibit you are going to. Retrieve it and be careful, others will be present.
-Kumiya.

'Why me Lord?,' Adianna asked herself as she balled up the paper. She could've at least gaveher a hint of what tank it was in, but no she wanted to be mysterious.

***

Adianna was sitting next to Erik on the bus, it made her feel uncomfortable to be next to him. Despite them knowing each other,they were more cordial than friends. Yet seeing his thumbs fly across the screen of his cell phone she peeked at him.

"Back ya' nosey ass up, " he told her as he focused on what looked like a zombie game.

"Aye that's Deadly Posion 4," Adianna said happily because she had the game also. Erik paused it looking at her with his serious face.

"You play, I'm trying to beat this one dude high score, HeavyHydra9,he is ranked as number ten but he's great, " Erik rambled off as she smiled at him.

"It's nice to meet a fan, " she beamed as his face dropped she held out her hand.

"Hell fuckin' naw, " he said chuckling,"So you a gamer?, " he asked.

"Eh not really, I just get bored as hell," she said nonchalantly.

"Bored as hell doesn't get you at level 405 and a #10 rank in three months, " he told her.

"I never thought about it, I just like playing, " she told him.

"Teach me some skills then Ma' ," he told her as he passed her his phone and they started playing.

***
"And here we have Piranha," the tour gide said as they followed her. "Does anyone know what they do?," she asked them as if they were little kids.

"Suck di-," Adianna said but was stopped by Gemini putting her hand over her mouth.

"I know you hate it here but please don't answer the questions with sucking dick, " Gemini told her friend who rolled her eyes.

"Have you noticed those two janitors?," a girl asked her friend.

"They look fucking sexy," the other girl said laughing. Adianna looked at them, they did look fine, which confused her. They were supermodel fine and also they weren't working, they were looking in the fish tanks intensely.

"God no, not here, not now, " Adianna thought aloud.

"What's wrong?," Jermaine asked her.

"Oh girl thing, blood ya' know?," she blurted out as she fell back as if she was going to the restroom.

"Too much information," Erik said as they followed the group the the rest of the exhibit.

Adianna followed the two men to the other half of the exhibit,labled as The Monsters Of The Sea, as she looked she noticed why. They were from the darkest part of the sea and glowed, had sharp teeth or looked down right scary. Following behind she stuck to the shadows, not knowing that she was being followed.

😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈

Vote, comment,share and happy reading.

Picture is of Gemini