Happiness 10

6-16-2018

Adianna sat up Scarlett's high chair for her, giving her a small piece of steak, with the peas and corn and macaroni. She decided not to eat until Justin brought her back,as Erik began making mental notes about him.

He was friends with her for 6 years and never made a move on her, which meant he thought he was out of her league, or was just a good guy. Yet when he saw Justin he saw what everyone felt for Adianna,admiration. Adianna was strong, educated and rude, yet with her, it was a perfect combination. And many people didn't know she was a single mom, it shocked him, she didn't look like she liked kids, nor did she look like she would give a male the time of day. Yet she did,  he hated that she was a single mom, yet she was good at it. Scarlett was always dressed up with her hair did, she was always happy and he liked to see it. Considering his past, both parents were gone, and bouncing from foster home to foster home was not a fun life.

Many adults,if not older kids,would abuse kids, whether sexually, or physically in which he experienced both. Yet seeing her be a single mom led him to believe there was hope that more women were like her. Though hopefully, less annoying and rude, which had him consider choking her to death on a few occasions, which he had to fight hard.

***

Adianna felt back to herself again, despite her ex's threats and her pain, she had to stay focused on what really mattered, passing her classses which was proving to be difficult. Erik was a great tutor, she was getting a B+ on every test, yet her grade was still a U, which made no sense. Not noticing how hard she was shaking her leg thinking, she narrowly avoided the punch that was thrown her way.

"Stop that shit Anna, " Erik said to her angrily as she looked up she noticed his spilled pop, with Jermaine's noodles, luckily Gemini picked up her food before her shaking spilled it over herself.

"I'm sorry Erika I'm just,"she said whimpering as her bottom lip quivered,"I'm failing math. " Adianna said loudly as others who were in the malls food court looked their way.

"How in the world are you failing when Erika, who is the best at it,is torturing you," Jermaine asked her, as Erik shoved him for calling him Erika.

"Don't encourage that shit man," Erik snapped as Adianna was pulling out her test papers she handed them to Erik.

"Their all B+ or higher, " Gemini said in confusion as she examined them too.

"Right and he tells me I'm still at a U, due to my lack of good grades, like how?, " Adianna asked confused. Erik mulled over the papers, she showed her work,used the right equation,got the right answers. Erik didn't understand how four months passed and she was still failing.

"He wants to fuck," Erik told her lowly,as Adianna blinked at him rapidly then smirked at him.

"Sure my guy, " she said in a silly voice getting back to her class work. Yet due to her feeling Erik's eyes on her she looked up into his dark eyes, she saw anger.

"I'm fucking serious, he flirted with you when we first met, he asks you to stay after always, "Erik named off.

"Are you serious?," Gemini asked her friend who shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

"He's  concerned that I pass, "  Adianna said smiling.

"No, I've been hearing about him, he's trying to have sex, " Erik told her again as she rolled her eyes she stood up to leave.

"I'm going home, you guys need help, I'm not sexy,so your just misreading it. I just need to work harder, " she told them as she walked off Erik massaged his temples. Adianna was  bright in books, not when it came to life,she behaved as if nothing could happen. Erik heard of the math teacher having sex,but now, he knew it was not just rumors. Every girl said the were getting good scores, yet was still failing,as he watched Adianna leave in a haste, he wanted to protect her. She was curvaceous, plump and round bottom, soft eyes, perfectly shaped lips,  Greg was most definitely trying to get her;though Erik did not fully understand just how much.