Imagine 2 - Getting Down With The Sickness *fluff*

Gerard's P.O.V:

I felt the comfort of Y/N's arm unwrap from my torso and fling away as her body went running to the bathroom, her hand covering her mouth tightly. I woke up properly and had a confused expression flood my face, also filled with great worry. I followed her to the bathroom and when I got in there she was on her knees, face in the toilet bowl, and throwing up. Oh no. I held up her beautiful hair for her and rubbed her back comfortingly as she let everything out. She stopped after a bit and rested against the side of the bathtub. I grabbed a square of tissue and wiped her face clean. I kissed her forehead sweetly after I did so then threw away the tissue and flushed the toilet. I sat next to her and petted her hair. "Are you okay now sweetheart?" I asked her. She nodded weakly against my chest. I rubbed her stomach soothingly and she snuggled into me more, desperate for warmth. I wrapped my arms around her, making her as warm as I could possibly get her. My poor girl. She groaned in pain as she moved her body. "Come on let's get you comfy. I'll make you a bed on the couch, okay?" I said to her. She nodded slowly and I picked her up carefully and slowly brought her downstairs. I don't like it when she's ill, I just want to take all the pain away from her.

I laid her down gently on the couch and grabbed as many blankets and pillows as I could find for her. I got a lot. I piled the pillows behind her and wrapped her up in the blankets so she was extra comfy. "I know it's a lot but I want you to be as comfy as possible.." I stated and kissed her cheek. She smiled and blushed a deep red. I smiled at how beautiful she looked when she blushed. I told her I'd get her coffee and pancakes and she smiled happily and thanked me. I cooked the pancakes to the way she loves them, three minutes each side. I laid them on the plate, added the maple syrup and took it in for her on a tray along with the coffee. She thanked me sweetly and kissed my cheek genuinely, making me blush. I sat with her and rubbed her back with comfort, as to make sure she was okay, She ate her pancakes and then laid the plate and tray on the coffee table. She cuddled into me and I wrapped the blankets around both our bodies and she occasionally took sips from her coffee. I made her nice and warm, making sure she felt better. The cat came in, magically sensing she was ill, and came to sit with us. He sat right in Y/N's lap and purred. Aw. "Hey Lotion." Y/N said. He licked her hand and purred some more. I switched the TV on for Y/N, as she usually likes to watch movies when she's ill. Harry Potter was on and she got excited. We laid down, me behind her, my arm draped over her torso and keeping her warm, comfortable, safe and most of all making her better. Lotion stayed sat with us and I took in this moment, like I take in every other. I love her so goddamn much, I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for her. She's the best wife I could have ever asked for.

I can tell she's the same with me, I can see it in her eyes when she says it. I looked at the time. Mikey wouldn't be back for a while. "Do you want Mikey to grab some meds on his way back?" I asked Y/N. She nodded and said, "Yes please". I texted him requesting him to buy some aspirin and he obviously asked why.

G - Hey, could you buy some aspirin?

G - It's for Y/N. She isn't feeling well at all.

M - Yeah of course and nooo Y/N don't be ill

G- Yeah.. that's how I feel too. I've got her blankets, pillows, pancakes and coffee and I've kept her as warm as possible.

M - You two are so cute. I won't be long, about five to ten minutes. See you soon

G - Okay, see you soon

I turned off my phone and kissed Y/N's head. "Mikey will be back with the aspirin soon." I stated and Y/N nodded. Meanwhile we carried on watching the movie and Mikey came back. "Here you are. You okay, sis?" Mikey and Y/N. She nodded and coughed. "Woah you sound bad. I'll grab you a glass of water." Mikey said. Y/N thanked him and within less than a minute Mikey came back with the water and a pill, Y/N took them and thanked him. She put the pill on her tongue and drank the water. She put the water on the coffee table and thanked Mikey again. "No problem, I'll bring anything else in if you need anything." he said and went into the kitchen. "How'd you feel after the pill?" I asked. "A little better, my stomach still feels weird but my headache is going." she replied. I nodded and kissed her head sweetly and comfortingly. She snuggled into me and closed her eyes. Aw, she must be tired. I kissed her nose and she smiled and kissed mine in return, making me smile. "Sleep tight, sugar." I said to her and kissed her lips, making her smile.