Part 6

I hear Evan move behind me.

"You disappoint me." Evan says. "I expected you to give in and simply kneel. To allow us to give you a moment, a break, meet needs you let go too long. Why does everything always have to be so hard with you? We want you to be happy. To give you the world but you only want to challenge it."

The words slam against my worn psyche. I want to rationalize the internal struggle I feel. To attempt to express the back and forth I feel as both a dominant and a submissive but no amount of explanation can give him what he needs from me.

"You know what happens from here. From now on you will do everything Garrett or I say. Do you understand why you are here, Tess?"

"I understand." I reply, unsure of the correct words for this occasion.

"This weekend will require your absolute obedience and respect. Whatever you were before, doesn't matter. I know you are capable. I also know you are stubborn. You are not allowed a voice unless Garrett allows it. You are not allowed questions unless he gives you direct permission to ask them. There is no privacy unless he gives it to you. The body you inhabit is owned by the household, you may not touch it without permission. As of this moment, your previous roles are demolished. They no longer matter. You are here to connect with yourself, to bare yourself to us- from here, you are nothing. Do you understand?"

"I understand." I murmur into the floor.

"Excuse me? You know that is not the proper answer. You will show me the necessary respect!" Evan's voice is harsher than I'd ever known. It is laced with spite and betrayal.

"Yes Sir!" I try to scream into the floor, begging it in the same breath, to swallow me.

"Tell me what you are!" He demands.

"Nothing! I am nothing!" My voice falters during the response, ending in a whimper.

"You need to realize now, you have no way of changing what happens to you. It does not matter if it is uncomfortable, difficult or you do not like it. This space isn't provided for you to like it. You are here because you need to find yourself. This space will strip you down to your most primal needs and leave you open, gaping and ready to receive."

"I'm sorry Evan." I whisper into the floor.

The silence between us spreads out for more time than I was comfortable.

"I'm not here to provide your forgiveness or comfort. I'm here to show you the way home."

Evan snaps his fingers.

"Now crawl. You are the lowest member of this household. It is my job to prepare you inside and out for presentation to your Master."

I move my body forward and work to follow at heel.

"Get your head down." Evan commands.

Evan leads me through the house and I work to crawl quickly behind him. By the time we reach the bathroom, my knees are sore and my body aches in new ways. Dim light greet me and create an almost eerie ambiance as the LED candles cast shadows on the walls.

"Stand and strip." Evan directs, but his voice is no longer harsh.

I stand. Pain shoots through my feet the moment weight is placed on them. With fast movements, I remove my clothes, fold them and place them neatly on the floor.

With efficiency Evan preforms the necessary tasks to cleans the inside of my body. Then directs me to crawl into the bathtub. The hot water works on my muscles. A combination of herbs and salts swirl in the water. It provides an aroma which immerses me into my inner thoughts. My body relaxes and it is easy to forget everything for just a moment and I let my eyelids fall close.

Beside me I hear Evan approach the bath. He tenderly bathes my entire body. His hand carresses my body with motions that aren't rushed as he moves the cloth. When he finishes, he sets the cloth aside and moves his bare hand across the same trails he'd run with a cloth. His hand settles on my stomach, I gaspes quietly as it weaves a trail down to settle between my legs. His fingers scrape over my clit before it moves back up to trace a path to my nipple.

His warm hand caresses my breasts, pulling at each nipple until they are hard. A moan escapes my lips, and I hear him chuckle. Evan continues to pinch and caress each nipple until I arch in response.

"You are beautifully responsive. I would always provide you what you need if you'd only ask." He murmurs seductively.

His fingers make a leisurely trip back down between my legs . They unapologetically explore my depths. My legs open wider for him, denying him nothing in my body's vain attempt to find release. I hold my breath as he pushes two fingers inside and moan his name in response.

"Someone is hot and bothered." The words are punctuated by the sudden insertion of another finger as he begins to finger fuck me. A thumb caresses my clit. Fire instantly spreads through my body. I moan and squirm against the onslaught. Each thrust pushes me closer to the edge.

"Please," I gasp, not know exactly what I am begging for him to do.

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes."

Evan doesn't let up the thrust and pull of his fingers. With his other hand he pinches and pulles on my nipples. My body rushes headlong into a spiral. My arousal races toward the peak. It is so close I can taste, just a few more strokes.

"You've not yet earned it." Evan's breath rushes against my ear in his whispers the harsh words.

All movement stops and for the second time my body screams to a halt right on the edge.

"This isn't fair!" I cry out.

"Such is life." He chides as he steps away from the tub. "That is the second violation of your voice restriction in the space of just minutes. There are punishments for not following the rules."

My mind races to find my errors. When I realize the small utterance are my downfall, my frustration formes a wave of internal disappointment.

"It seems you've been allowed out of a submissive space for far too long. You don't even know how to follow the rules. I'm sure Master will resolves these problems soon enough. Now stand."

I stand in the tub. The water sluices from my body. For the second time today, Evan wraps a large towel around me. Between my legs my clit thrums with pent up arousal. My feet scream in pain and I work to hold my voice as Evan takes his time with great care to dry even part of my body.

"Crawl. It's time the trials are started." He says and steps through the doorway.